Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best for_pizzabites Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best for_pizzabites Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me pizza near me, pizza hut near me, life is like a pizza, reheating pizza in microwave, pizza shayari,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Pizzabites is suffering from severe DEPRESSION.. I don't know how many people understand this but he is in real danger.. PLEASE COLLAB WITH YOUR COPYRIGHT NAMES (you don't really have to write anything just Collab with your name) AND TAG MORE PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME... It will be a great help... I am tagging as many people as I know please do the same.. ( I don't know if you will do it or not but I am just trying from my side..) #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #for_pizzabites

read more
Many stars in Cosmos
don't gaze at dead one,
many Born every second
Just adjust the sight
And there another
Twinkle for you Pizzabites is suffering from severe DEPRESSION..
I don't know how many people understand this but he is in real danger.. 

PLEASE COLLAB WITH YOUR COPYRIGHT NAMES (you don't really have to write anything just Collab with your name) AND TAG MORE PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME...
It will be a great help...
I am tagging as many people as I know please do the same..

( I don't know if you will do it or not but I am just trying from my side..)

Cerebral Derange

Pizzabites is suffering from severe DEPRESSION.. I don't know how many people understand this but he is in real danger.. PLEASE COLLAB WITH YOUR COPYRIGHT NAMES (you don't really have to write anything just Collab with your name) AND TAG MORE PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME... It will be a great help... I am tagging as many people as I know please do the same.. ( I don't know if you will do it or not but I am just trying from my side..) #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #for_pizzabites

read more
Many stars in Cosmos
don't gaze at dead one,
many Born every second
Just adjust the sight
And there another
Twinkle for you Pizzabites is suffering from severe DEPRESSION..

PLEASE COLLAB WITH YOUR COPYRIGHT NAMES (you don't really have to write anything just Collab with your name) AND TAG MORE PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME...

Kavy Goyal

Pizzabites is suffering from severe DEPRESSION.. I don't know how many people understand this but he is in real danger.. PLEASE COLLAB WITH YOUR COPYRIGHT NAMES (you don't really have to write anything just Collab with your name) AND TAG MORE PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME... It will be a great help... I am tagging as many people as I know please do the same.. ( I don't know if you will do it or not but I am just trying from my side..) #YourQuoteAndMine #Kavy_KY #fuckyouzindagi #for_pizzabites

read more
Time will heal everything bro... Don't feel down, cheer up... Pizzabites is suffering from severe DEPRESSION..

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification