Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best totheoppressors Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best totheoppressors Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tot ja ey dil shayri 0, toth meaning, tot bag, define tot 10, cho tot,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Today is the unfortunate day when the events on 9/11 claimed several lives. Terrorism is just one kind of oppression. It makes us fearful. Empower yourself. Speak up. Address the oppressors and speak your heart out. Use #totheoppressors #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You can abuse, treat harsh, 
beat and kill someone.
Somewhere, there's 
Karma coming for you and
Be ready to face it. Today is the unfortunate day when the events on 9/11 claimed several lives. 

Terrorism is just one kind of oppression.

It makes us fearful. Empower yourself. Speak up. Address the oppressors and speak your heart out. 

Use #ToTheOppressors

Svetlana Saraswat

Today is the unfortunate day when the events on 9/11 claimed several lives. Terrorism is just one kind of oppression. It makes us fearful. Empower yourself. Speak up. Address the oppressors and speak your heart out. Use #totheoppressors #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #lovewins

read more
you do not know how to deal with love,
and this love has more steel
than the hate you mistake for a fire-spit.  Today is the unfortunate day when the events on 9/11 claimed several lives. 

It makes us fearful. Empower yourself. Speak up. Address the oppressors and speak your heart out. 

Use #ToTheOppressors

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

Today is the unfortunate day when the events on 9/11 claimed several lives. Terrorism is just one kind of oppression. It makes us fearful. Empower yourself. Speak up. Address the oppressors and speak your heart out. Use #totheoppressors #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
फूलों की तरह लब खोल कभी 
ख़ुशबू की ज़बाँ में बोल कभी 

अल्फ़ाज़ परखता रहता है 
आवाज़ हमारी तोल कभी...

अनमोल नहीं लेकिन फिर भी 
पूछ तो मुफ़्त का मोल कभी 

खिड़की में कटी हैं सब रातें 
कुछ चौरस थीं कुछ गोल कभी 

ये दिल भी दोस्त ज़मीं की तरह 
हो जाता है डाँवा-डोल कभी 

Gulzarsahab Today is the unfortunate day when the events on 9/11 claimed several lives. 

Use #ToTheOppressors

Utsha Roy

Terrorism is just one kind of oppression. It makes us fearful. Empower yourself. Speak up. Address the oppressors and speak your heart out. Use #totheoppressors #collbchallenge #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqtales thoughts #lovequotes

read more
Change the equation, 
I will come to a solution.
Make me miserable just to see me stand upright;
Bring me the bitterness,
I will transform it to honey;
Become the dominant, 
I will be your Sovereign!  

Use #totheoppressors

#collbchallenge #collab #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #yqtales #thoughts #lovequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification