Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mycrushstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mycrushstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how myc, src=ym&reason=myc, myc gym, mycru,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dr Upama Singh

It is about the time when I took admission in MSc in the university. At first sight, my heart fell on one of my seniors. Then one day during the introduction we came face to face. What was the desire to see him, my eyes were caught stealing. Then what was ragging on the pretext of intro, that senior came and told me that you will recite the song of romance today. I was laughing inside, but because of his speaking, I started sweating. When I didn't sing the song in five minutes, that s #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #unique_upama #mycrushstory

read more
         #My Crush Story#
           in caption://👇👇    

It is about the time when I took admission in MSc in the university. At first sight, my heart fell on one of my seniors. Then one day during the introduction we came face to face. What was the desire to see him, my eyes were caught stealing. Then what was ragging on the pretext of intro, that senior came and told me that you will recite the song of romance today.

I was laughing inside, but because of his speaking, I started sweating. When I didn't sing the song in five minutes, that s

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification