Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ideomotoristic_pen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ideomotoristic_pen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best vape pen for dry herb and wax 30, dry herb and wax vaporizer pen 50, pen right click not working, pen pal video, best out of waste pen holder,

• 1 Followers
  • 151 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ideomotoristic Pen

Motivation is temporary Discipline is permanent #ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba #oneliner #Discipline #yqenglish #microtale

read more
Relying only on motivation
May invite procrastination.

Discipline is what invites exhilaration.

Stay disciplined and wait for others to say congratulations. Motivation is temporary
Discipline is permanent

#ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba #oneliner #discipline #yqenglish  #microtale

Ideomotoristic Pen

There is "K" shaped recovery in the economy. More concentration of wealth & increase in inequality is new reality. Time for #FilmyMeme #covid19 #Collab 🎖️ Best #YQMT132 #YQMeme #ideomotoristic_pen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Pre Pandemic

Post Pandemic

There is "K" shaped recovery in the economy.

More concentration of wealth & increase in inequality is new reality.

Time for #FilmyMeme #covid19 #collab
🎖️ Best #YQMT132 #YQMeme #ideomotoristic_pen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Ideomotoristic Pen

Not funny Rough translation: Stop me if you can. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2410. #ideomotoristic_pen #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Everyone: 

Le COVID 19: Not funny

Rough translation: Stop me if you can.

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2410. #ideomotoristic_pen

Ideomotoristic Pen

Asceticism is great if practised in luxury of resources. #ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba #Ascetic #oneliner #rapidfire

read more
Asceticism is a necessity in scarcity. Asceticism is great if practised in luxury of resources.

#ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba #ascetic #oneliner  #rapidfire

Ideomotoristic Pen

I know, I will black it out. #ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba #syk #yqtales

read more
I am in doubt.
To rest or take another bout?
To forgive or give clout?
To water or let it drought?
To honour or let it flout?
To grout or let them shout?
To assist or let them rout?
To correct or let them lout?

To wander or go to scout?
I am in doubt
Should I go all out?
Or should I back out? I know, I will black it out.

#ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba #syk #yqtales

Ideomotoristic Pen

Everyone is talking about mental health, but no one is talking about “Emotional Intelligence”. EI & depression are related to each other and, often we ignore both of them. Low EI is directly proportional to higher chances of depression. Devote some time in building up the EI it is miraculous. I find it tremendously powerful. Depression is a mental state and, in this digital age, even the closed one doesn’t come to know about it. In worst cases, even the person himself/herself don’t come to kn #yqbaba #mentalHealth #WorldMentalHealthDay #rzmentalhealthdual #ideomotoristic_pen

read more
Mental Health 

And 

Emotional Intelligence

(Full piece in caption) Everyone is talking about mental health, but no one is talking about “Emotional Intelligence”.

EI & depression are related to each other and, often we ignore both of them. Low EI is directly proportional to higher chances of depression. Devote some time in building up the EI it is miraculous. I find it tremendously powerful.

Depression is a mental state and, in this digital age, even the closed one doesn’t come to know about it. In worst cases, even the person himself/herself don’t come to kn

Ideomotoristic Pen

Stop climbing and, you will stop growing. Eventually, you will be at the bottom of the hill. #ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba

read more
Life is like a growing mountain you have to climb each day.

Stop climbing and, you will stop growing.

Eventually, you will be at the bottom of the hill.

#ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba

Ideomotoristic Pen

Try this out at your discretion. #ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba #oneliner #musingtime

read more
Forever is like a plank, 

Easy to say but hard to do.

Try this out at your discretion.

#ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba #oneliner #musingtime

Ideomotoristic Pen

To insure yourself against uncertainty, you have to take the risk.

Taking risk is the only way to insure yourself against uncertainty.

Because you can't diversify your life. #ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba #dearzindagi #yqenglish

Ideomotoristic Pen

Front end & interface can be changed but backend is almost same. Backend is all we need to care about. #ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba #DearZindagi #Zindagi life

read more
Thick-skinned, stone-hearted, case hardened and impervious all these are just front end things.

At the Backend we all are Similar.

Because We all run on the same API. Front end & interface can be changed but backend is almost same.

Backend is all we need to care about.

#ideomotoristic_pen #yqbaba #dearzindagi #zindagi #life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification