Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 27june2022 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 27june2022 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ब लव र 27june, गगनयान मिशन 2022 in hindi, next world youth day 2022, world youth day 2022 cost, world youth day 2022 dates,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

deadstar

#nav #27june2022 I found your message Reading this it make me smile nd my eyes filled with tears..Your love for me! I miss you the way you were Nd your love !

read more
Life is beautiful, I feel it whenever We are close..
Looking into your eyes and seeing me there, makes me feel true love does exist..
It's said that Life is short, but I love every second of it when We hold hands,
You are one of the most beautiful feeling in this eternity..
We laugh, we act in sync, we back each other up, these are the moments I cherish always,
I am not open to everybody but to you I am unfiltered. 
Gradually I have known you through each hour n day, & now I want to keep knowing You throughout my life, because there are different shades to You.. The road to you may not be easy but I'll walk it with a smile on my face.. I love you Geet with all my heart & soul..
Love
Nav!! #nav #27june2022
I found your message
Reading this it make me smile nd my eyes filled with tears..Your love for me!
I miss you the way you were 
Nd your love !

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification