Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best swams1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best swams1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about swam meaning in hindi, raj swa, meaning of swam 210, swa darpan, swa la la la,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Ashu

27th June, 2021. Dear monsoon, Hope you are well. Everybody here on the earth is waiting for you. Now, I'm missing you much, waiting for you. I want myself to get retired from my duty now. And I've created a place of hate in everybody's heart, now, just like the sweat they sweat. Now, everybody is waiting for your arrival. But there are some who hate you due to the cloudy weather and the mire. Also, I want to tell you the truth that it's an ambivalence for me that may I love your arrival or ha #cascadewriters #myfavenglttr_ashu #cwswams #swams1

read more
27th June, 2021.

Dear monsoon,
//a letter from summer in the caption. 27th June, 2021.

Dear monsoon,

Hope you are well. Everybody here on the earth is waiting for you. Now, I'm missing you much, waiting for you. I want myself to get retired from my duty now. And I've created a place of hate in everybody's heart, now, just like the sweat they sweat. Now, everybody is waiting for your arrival. But there are some who hate you due to the cloudy weather and the mire. Also, I want to tell you the truth that it's an ambivalence for me that may I love your arrival or ha

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification