Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bluebutterfly_dw Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bluebutterfly_dw Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tenki no ko blu ray, red white and blue friendship bracelet, roses are red violets are blue friendship quotes, new hindi movies blu ray free download 260, mountains are blue,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Ashu

Paros vali aunty:- Beta, kitne mele aapko exam mai.

Me: Ji aunty, 91%.

Paros wali aunty(man hi man): Kuch bhi copy karke milyae hoge.

Me(manheman): Aunty, untne baal aapke sar par bhi nhi hoge. Sabka jo tension aapke sar par hai. #parosi 
#meme 
#memetime 
#memebazaar 
#bluebutterfly_dw 
#dreamworld

Ashu

Running 
Galloping, Sweating
Drenching, Dropping, Cafune
Taking out, Wiping, Going, 
Adding, Washing, Hanging,
Drying, Sighing, 
Repeating. My first #diamantepoem :p

#bluebutterfly_dw
#dreamworld
#myfaveng_ashu
#poetry

Ashu

The one bad in you can make the good in you conceal. Just like the sweetpeas, not being loved because of their poisonous seeds. #bluebutterfly_dw 
#dreamsworld 
#myfaveng_ashu 
#micropoetry

Ashu

•Wrote at six and read at sixty• In the calm and cold surroundings, between the mountains and the dense forests, dwells a couple alone in a old mansion formed out of their sweats. The sun spilled out its vermilion hued ink over the dark paper of sky. The birds were singing in chorus. She ignited the incense stick and the smoke raised and vanished into the air and the knell of the bell echoed in the house. He was watering the plants in the garden. He had finished it now and he moved to the sto #LoveStory #ShortStory #dreamworld #bluebutterfly_dw #wctrust

read more
Wrote at six 
and 
read at sixty. •Wrote at six and read at sixty•

In the calm and cold surroundings, between the mountains and the dense forests, dwells a couple alone in a old mansion formed out of their sweats. The sun spilled out its vermilion hued ink over the dark paper of sky. The birds were singing in chorus. She ignited the incense stick and the smoke raised and vanished into the air and the knell of the bell echoed in the house. 

He was watering the plants in the garden. He had finished it now and he moved to the sto

Ashu

•You left mud on my hands• Ask me, if gardening is my hobby. I'll say yes, because I love to have muddy hands. Sometimes I hate them and sometimes I love them, just like love because sometimes I love love and sometimes I hate love. I can wash my muddy hands but not that are muddy in love. Now, you'll wonder, what's the relation between #yqbaba #yqquotes #dreamworld #myfaveng_ashu #bluebutterfly_dw #wcsmile

read more
•You left mud on my hands•

//captioned. •You left mud on my hands•

Ask me, if gardening is my hobby. I'll say yes, because 
I love to have muddy hands. Sometimes I hate them 
and sometimes I love them, just like love because sometimes I love love and sometimes I hate love.

I can wash my muddy hands but not that are muddy in love.
Now, you'll wonder, what's the relation between

Ashu

Sorry, kha liya. Will invite you to meal some day. Conclusion: Wisdom is the biggest sweet. You won't be tired of eating it. And wisdom is that which never looks towards the past. #bluebutterfly_dw #bluebutterfly

read more
This sweet is not as sweet as the wisdom in the brain. 
Wisdom wash out the dead cell for the new one to grow. Sorry, kha liya. Will invite you to meal some day.

Conclusion: Wisdom is the biggest sweet. You won't be tired of eating it. And wisdom is that which never looks towards the past.

#bluebutterfly_dw 
#bluebutterfly

Ashu

Conclusion: Art knows gramary. #bluebutterfly_dw #bluebutterfly

read more
Paintings are like the shawls over body in the winter. 
They provide you warmth in the cold climate outside. Conclusion: Art knows gramary.

#bluebutterfly_dw 
#bluebutterfly

Ashu

Conclusion: Whatever you do, you need to be again with people. #bluebutterfly_dw_day1 #bluebutterfly_dw #bluebutterfly #myfaveng_ashu

read more
•Loneliness is like the petrichor•

Perspiring in the scorching sun, 
my sweat fell on the soil, to petrichor it
with the relief and sigh.
But it didn't last long, 
just like my loneliness, 
rather I need to join the flood again. Conclusion: Whatever you do, you need to be again with people.

#bluebutterfly_dw_day1 
#bluebutterfly_dw 
#bluebutterfly 
#myfaveng_ashu

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification