Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CWPC23Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CWPC23Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is deep in eng sub, smijati se eng, love quotes eng, the mysterious world eng sub, behichak ka eng,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Love dances in the eyes of trust prompting arms of friendship to encircle every extended one Arrows of lies, mistrust, pierce the simpleton Trust moves with blinkers, often falling, failing to learn. #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC23Eng

read more
Trust dies once more 
Love dances in the eyes of trust
prompting arms of friendship to encircle every extended one
Arrows of lies, mistrust, pierce the simpleton 
Trust moves with blinkers, often falling, failing to learn.

Ashu

His hands moved towards sowing the seed and I thought a lush green friendship will grow. But I didn't know that his hug will pierce the tree in no second with the arrow of betrayal, from behind. ©Ashu #ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct #rzwotm #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC23Eng

read more

His hands moved towards sowing the seed 
and I thought a lush green friendship will grow.
But I didn't know that his hug will pierce the tree in no second with the arrow of betrayal, from behind.

©Ashu

#ashu_rzoct #rzwotm_oct #rzwotm

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification