Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best everyonesleaves Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best everyonesleaves Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love, everyone... tom was invited to the party, shakespeare love everyone trust a few, shrek ever fallen in love, ever fallen in love,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Umesh Kumar Singh

wish life had atleast some plans for me, it's going nowhere,just pretending to be moving with every tick of clock; i regret , regret for the decision i took ,regret for the lack of effort by me , yes ,i am careless,i need to grow ; but time has already elapsed , now ,all i have is the same everything with a coating of stress , mounted on someone else also by the nature i have; yes, i needed to grow ,a bit logical ,a bit sincere effort was required the time i was thinking of shaping my future , #lifesucks #therealme #noonecares #yqlifequotes #onedayiwillmapa #lonleyme #everyonesleaves #butineverlied_myfeelingsforyouweretrue

read more
Nothing in life is more awful than realising how futile you have been all these years. wish life had atleast some plans for me,
it's going nowhere,just pretending to be moving with every tick of clock;
i regret , regret for the decision i took ,regret for the lack of effort by me ,
yes ,i am careless,i need to grow ;
but time has already elapsed ,
 now ,all i have is the same everything with a coating of stress , mounted on someone else also by the nature i have;
yes, i needed to grow ,a bit logical ,a bit sincere effort was required the time i was thinking of shaping my future ,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification