Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tpbirthdaywish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tpbirthdaywish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tpb down 10, doctor strange tpb, dr strange tpb, tpb proxy, tpb,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Het Modi

The PROMPTER Dear Sabiha di, First of all a very happy birthday to you❤️❤️❤️ As we don't talk much, i don't know you much😅😅😅 but i can say one thing for sure that you are one of the kindest and most helpful person I've met till now, I know I've irritated a lot in one day only and you still replied to all of my doubts and corrected my mistakes, and helped me improve. Happyy birthday again didu, may you be blessed with all good, your life be full of positivity and you achieve great heights😊😊😊 #tpbirthdaywish

read more
The Prompter hello!!!
Today is Sabiha di's birthday. So I want to wish her through your page. The PROMPTER 

Dear Sabiha di,

First of all a very happy birthday to you❤️❤️❤️ As we don't talk much, i don't know you much😅😅😅 but i can say one thing for sure that you are one of the kindest and most helpful person I've met till now, I know I've irritated a lot in one day only and you still replied to all of my doubts and corrected my mistakes, and helped me improve. 

Happyy birthday again didu, may you be blessed with all good, your life be full of positivity and you achieve great heights😊😊😊

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification