Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best another_perspective Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best another_perspective Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love one another quotes, thank you for another year of my life quotes, thank you god for giving me another year of my life, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, thank you for giving me another year of life,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

//THE DROPS Welkin turns dark and dreary as the clouds hide its face with silver locks. The tear gas and bombs. Blood and gore. Flesh on platters. Heartbreak and disdain. Loads and loads. Oh, the clouds rush, so that the sky doesn't glance at the living corpse. The branches sprint, so that the dew drops don't rest here. But, the mulish azure peeps - the demise that's called, farmers who are wailing, wrists that are slashed, souls being blazed, green lives that are pollarded. Trucks and truck #rain #yqbaba #tears #hl_gzzz #photographyday #yqblog #the_drops #another_perspective

read more
Stop crying, blue yonder.
Your tears become tasty
As they rest on my tongue,
After drenching my lips.

|Caption| //THE DROPS

Welkin turns dark and dreary as the clouds hide its face with silver locks. 
The tear gas and bombs. Blood and gore. Flesh on platters. Heartbreak and disdain. Loads and loads. 
Oh, the clouds rush, so that the sky doesn't glance at the living corpse. The branches sprint, so that the dew drops don't rest here. 
But, the mulish azure peeps - the demise that's called, farmers who are wailing, wrists that are slashed, souls being blazed, green lives that are pollarded. Trucks and truck

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification