Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kpbday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kpbday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kpb brothers, aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

"Kisses of Affection" My soul suffocates in this bleak air, crumbling me from top to toe. The winter evenings make me numb; they eat me up not leaving a speckle. There's no one around. Not even that livin' star who used to spread words of fragrance. Not even that burgeoning hope that gives a reason for me to live. Not even my transformer, who can save me from the quicksands. This feeling envelopes me suddenly, out of no where, letting me yearn for affection that dies out soon. The dews on stri #yqbaba #kpbday #kissesofaffection

read more
And then after a long wait,
There came the kisses of affection,
From the man with the pen through
The peerless words he shed,
Drenching me in warmth.

|Caption| "Kisses of Affection"

My soul suffocates in this bleak air, crumbling me from top to toe. The winter evenings make me numb; they eat me up not leaving a speckle. There's no one around. Not even that livin' star who used to spread words of fragrance. Not even that burgeoning hope that gives a reason for me to live. Not even my transformer, who can save me from the quicksands. 
This feeling envelopes me suddenly, out of no where, letting me yearn for affection that dies out soon. The dews on stri

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification