Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best reviewbykp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best reviewbykp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about data is good review, collagen and vitamin e face and body cream review, dahkdamb6a0 rev a schematic, fabulous lives of bollywood wives review, between the world and me review,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Hemalatha G

The starry night speaks to me in a strange tongue, When that still stargazer carves my dreams,   Dreams that roam the earth like a nomad to come back to you, You, my haven where I entwined your frame with ink, Ink that turns blue when you're happy, red when you're sad, Like the evening's calescent sky that imbibes coldness out of blue, The reducing warmth between us is evident and palpable, But still, my chapped lips chant your name in this wintery weather, #yourquote #yqbaba #proposal #yqquotes #reviewbykp #poeticwhizkid

read more
The starry night speaks to me in a strange tongue,
When that still stargazer carves my dreams,  
Dreams that roam the earth like a nomad to come back to you,
You, my haven where I entwined your frame with ink,
Ink that turns blue when you're happy, red when you're sad,
Like the evening's calescent sky that imbibes coldness out of blue,
The reducing warmth between us is evident and palpable,
But still, my chapped lips chant your name in this wintery weather,
A name that hurts yet soothes me, a name I can't forget,
For it has been etched not only in letters but also within my heart,
A name I will keep reminiscing till the moment my heart stops beating,
Your name itself is my heart's throb, it'll never stop beating. The starry night speaks to me in a strange tongue,
When that still stargazer carves my dreams,  
Dreams that roam the earth like a nomad to come back to you,
You, my haven where I entwined your frame with ink,
Ink that turns blue when you're happy, red when you're sad,
Like the evening's calescent sky that imbibes coldness out of blue,
The reducing warmth between us is evident and palpable,
But still, my chapped lips chant your name in this wintery weather,

Hemalatha G

Dedicating a #testimonial to Kumarpal alias Mr. Transformer. Uhh! Not just a writer. Something more than that. He is a perfectionist (to me). Such heartfelt words from his pen! He himself is an epitome of cuteness and sweetness. Yo! You all know him! What do I say? I'm such a poor soul. I don't have enough words. And, I don't talk a lot :-P. So I can't say more. Much love to ye bro! #yqbaba #dedication #bestbro #reviewbykp

read more
...and if it's a ride that'll never end,
I'll decide to come crunching your time,
All way along, even if it's as queer,
For you are not just a brother,
Not just another writer cruising here;

You're that petrichor that I dawdle for.
That first summer rain, which can 
Quench my everlasting thirst.
And, I wonder, 
If you are just another friend? Dedicating a #testimonial to Kumarpal alias Mr. Transformer.

Uhh! Not just a writer. Something more than that. He is a perfectionist (to me). Such heartfelt words from his pen! He himself is an epitome of cuteness and sweetness. Yo! You all know him! 
What do I say? 

I'm such a poor soul. I don't have enough words. And, I don't talk a lot :-P. So I can't say more. 

Much love to ye bro!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification