Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best warmwittywise Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best warmwittywise Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poems of love and war ak ramanujan, warm love quotes, warm quotes love, if i die in a war zone box me up, thank you for your warm words,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Satish Chandra

Tere sang ek simple si coffee bhi treat deti hai PIC CREDITS - Theft from Indhumathi's Facebook post before Niharika could steal it.😂😂 I'm too smart, Isn't it in-law Sara??🙈🙈😎😎 #warmwittywise #yqbaba #SattyMuses

read more
A warm cup of coffee,
A witty evening &
A wise click,
is all I always crave for. Tere sang ek simple si coffee bhi treat deti hai

PIC CREDITS - Theft from Indhumathi's Facebook post before Niharika could steal it.😂😂
I'm too smart, Isn't it in-law Sara??🙈🙈😎😎

#WarmWittyWise

#YQbaba

Hemalatha G

Dedicating a #testimonial to Indhumathi Nagarajan akka 💛 She is a marvel. Captures love. This nature's love. She writes emotions. Just swim as long as you can in her whirlpool of words coalesced with such deep emotions. ♥️ #yqbaba #warmwittywise #dedication

read more
You, super dooper Indhu Akka!

From the first sneeze during early winters till the heaviest yawn of summer nights, 
You write everything. Every detail. 
Your pen beholds the deepest and finest spells.
It spills every bean that I tried hard to swallow. Every notion, dying in futility finds hope in your pen. 

You are a saviour of all the little things unsaid. Adore you more than anyone else. Dedicating a #testimonial to Indhumathi Nagarajan akka 💛

She is a marvel. Captures love. This nature's love. She writes emotions. Just swim as long as you can in her whirlpool of words coalesced with such deep emotions. 
♥️

#yqbaba #warmwittywise #dedication

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification