Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best afreakishcall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best afreakishcall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about मुलाकात गैर afr, afr, fnafhs eak trap, eak trap fnafhs fanfic,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hemalatha G

To my Abi, How would it be to sit next to you on a forlorn wooden bench too tall for our heights and swing our legs aimlessly? It's been 1 year and 8 months-- I haven't seen you. I haven't. My chest tightens as I build up dialogues to tell you how my life is. This room will probably run out of air by the time I complete writing this letter. Abi, I chew my nails. I do. So that I don't gnaw at words while talking to you. Abi, I'm nervous. How desperately I'd been craving to talk to you! How hope #afreakishcall #itsher

read more
Abi, I'm scared. 
-caption- To my Abi,

How would it be to sit next to you on a forlorn wooden bench too tall for our heights and swing our legs aimlessly? It's been 1 year and 8 months-- I haven't seen you. I haven't. My chest tightens as I build up dialogues to tell you how my life is. This room will probably run out of air by the time I complete writing this letter. Abi, I chew my nails. I do. So that I don't gnaw at words while talking to you. Abi, I'm nervous.

How desperately I'd been craving to talk to you! How hope

Hemalatha G

:) I always have this feeling - like I'm a superwoman, the protagonist of the story, that'll turn into an unforgettable epic, when I talk to her. We don't even save a few minutes each week, to have a chat. It is a rare occasion. Phoning her seems like the most adventurous task. When we both know, we'll not get to meet eachother for at least a year, we don't take a step forward to break this hiatus (or what I call as the chock-full void). Abi has never been talkative, unless it's a revolting to #Her #Connection #yourquote #yqbaba #longform #afreakishcall

read more
It's only about her... :)
I always have this feeling - like I'm a superwoman, the protagonist of the story, that'll turn into an unforgettable epic, when I talk to her. We don't even save a few minutes each week, to have a chat. It is a rare occasion. Phoning her seems like the most adventurous task. When we both know, we'll not get to meet eachother for at least a year, we don't take a step forward to break this hiatus (or what I call as the chock-full void). 

Abi has never been talkative, unless it's a revolting to

Hemalatha G

A freakish call. After ages, a notification from my friend cropped up, lighting my mobile screen. It lit my day too. We know each other since mid of '12, but recent days' messes kept us away. She phoned me just to convey her Diwali wishes, I assumed. She might have sensed my longing for her. Who knows? In a tick after seeing the "missed call", I phoned her back. My emotions pelted down overmuch. But! "Hello?" "Hey Abi! Happy Diwali!" "Haan. Happy Diwali" #Conversation #Friend #yqbaba #afreakishcall

read more
A freakish call. A freakish call.

After ages, a notification from my friend cropped up, lighting my mobile screen. It lit my day too. We know each other since mid of '12, but recent days' messes kept us away. She phoned me just to convey her Diwali wishes, I assumed. She might have sensed my longing for her. Who knows? 

In a tick after seeing the "missed call", I phoned her back. My emotions pelted down overmuch. But!
"Hello?"
"Hey Abi! Happy Diwali!"
"Haan. Happy Diwali"

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification