Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontbreakme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontbreakme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t wanna fall in love song, dont give up on me, don t interfere in others life quotes, dont be shy my honey, don t stop until you re proud author,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

___ I put on my glasses. I didn't keep tab on number of times I dabbed my eyes. It took me all courage and easiness to reread our messages. With every tap on the screen, my eyes stung a tad harder than a moment ago. Waiting- it's wretched -I can't take it. This waiting weighs like a corpse. I've no strength to witness granules of sand slipping from my grip, anymore. It has torn me into fragments, too minute to even collect and reconstruct. Haven't you felt the heaviness of waiting? I'm exhausted. I'm tired from longing. I've fantasised you loved me like I did. Though we sought pleasure in pelting hate on eachother, we knew it was just another form of love. Didn't we swear on air to hate one another till our end? It hurts, for the air is thick with our promises but we're no more its holders. Our promises - like ashes. Does it mean you never cared for me? Haven't you longed for care from someone like this? I didn't dare read our messages again. I merely skimmed. Words, I caught here and there proved the dire craving. I've been hard on myself for being envious of you. It's clear now; it's erroneous to name it envy. I craved to chat with you. Mere craving. That was way too intense. #Pain #yqbaba #hatred #newwritersclub #dontbreakme #notafriendanymore

read more
•Cracking belongingness•

(Caption) ___
I put on my glasses. I didn't keep tab on number of times I dabbed my eyes. It took me all courage and easiness to reread our messages. With every tap on the screen, my eyes stung a tad harder than a moment ago. 

Waiting- it's wretched -I can't take it. This waiting weighs like a corpse. I've no strength to witness granules of sand slipping from my grip, anymore. It has torn me into fragments, too minute to even collect and reconstruct. Haven't you felt the heaviness of waiting? 

I'm exhausted. I'm tired from longing. I've fantasised you loved me like I did. Though we sought pleasure in pelting hate on eachother, we knew it was just another form of love. Didn't we swear on air to hate one another till our end? It hurts, for the air is thick with our promises but we're no more its holders. Our promises - like ashes. Does it mean you never cared for me? Haven't you longed for care from someone like this? 

I didn't dare read our messages again. I merely skimmed. Words, I caught here and there proved the dire craving. I've been hard on myself for being envious of you. It's clear now; it's erroneous to name it envy. I craved to chat with you. Mere craving. That was way too intense.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification