Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CnC4 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CnC4 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about as a cnc programmer, first cut cnc, new cnc machine 10, cnc turning machine video 20, cnc bar feeding machine 10,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Giftsy Dorcas

Today we are here with an amazing click by Simran Kaur. #CnC4 #clicksncanvas #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Clicks & Canvas #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub

read more
Although, they were created as two,
One right, another left,
When they rightly decided to leave,
In unison colours filled, they both did relieve. Today we are here with an amazing click by Simran Kaur.

#CnC4 
#ClicksNCanvas #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Clicks & Canvas #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub

D. Chowdhury

Today we are here with an amazing click by Simran Kaur. Collab on this wallpaper and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas. We would feature a post we like via YourQuote New Writers Club. #CnC4 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper). #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #novanilla

read more
She worships him
with all her heart,
making love like
an immortal art.

Devouring him
with pleasure untold, 
shivering beneath 
the sheets unfold. 

She lets her tongue 
map all the moles, 
rooting some marks
on his back and soul. 

Grabbing the inches
making him gasp, 
dancing upon
with rub and rasp.  
Today we are here with an amazing click by Simran Kaur. 

Collab on this wallpaper and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas.
We would feature a post we like via YourQuote New Writers Club. 

#CnC4 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper).

Hemalatha G

_______ For a change, I ditched one flower at a time, 'stead of a petal. I pass this secret: Jealousy has become a run of a mill. Do you know what's worse than being envious? It's being hard on oneself for being jealous. I warn you, don't die from guilt. Admiration. As ordinary as developing a crush at the first sight. Too much of it transcends your identity - as simple as that - c'mon, don't you worry. You aren't a copy cat if you're called so. Admire, fall for them. It can be anything or #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #randomness #lifetruths #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #CnC4

read more
For a change, I ditched one flower at a time, 
instead of a petal.

(Caption) _______

For a change, I ditched one flower at a time, 'stead of a petal.

I pass this secret: Jealousy has become a run of a mill. Do you know what's worse than being envious? It's being hard on oneself for being jealous. I warn you, don't die from guilt. 

Admiration. 
As ordinary as developing a crush at the first sight. Too much of it transcends your identity - as simple as that - c'mon, don't you worry. You aren't a copy cat if you're called so. Admire, fall for them. It can be anything or

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification