Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best monameeza Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best monameeza Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love express mon boleche amar, pokémon the movie kyurem vs the sword of justice 123movies 10, pokémon the rise of darkrai, who painted the mona lisa 22200, who painted the mona lisa,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

It's about her. It's all about her. Just her. My eyes become moist. I can sense how numbness tries to overwhelm me. With lengthy mane as tangled as it always is and with a running nose I sit down to write about her. I tell you I still didn't remove my socks and my spectacles lie bare here with me. I will not remove my Identity Card until I'm done with this. I'll breathe! All through my school days I watched and loved people (I still do), but none did what she did to me. She did nothing. That nothing takes as many forms as it can and fills her place. I cannot compare her to the stars that glimmer and moon that shimmers. I will never personify anything related to her. I'll not tell you what her boggart will be, but I'll say how she'll give it the wittiest demeanor. She might not have won any Hunger Games or survived battles that history speaks about; but she's the one who stands strong and grows tall with every hit she earns. For all the ugliest words and utterly deplorable criticisms that climbs over her, she'll clothe herself with yet another layer of newness. She is tested. Always. Do you know about her assets? People. Words. Emotions. These have become rarities now, but she holds them tight soulfully. When I say people - her people, I don't mean the one who badmouths constantly or the one who stabs from the back. I mean the kind you'll look up to whenever you want-- Whenever they desperately want. I sensed it a lot of times, how her every step proffers her a life candy which she notices once in a blue moon. I myself have witnessed how her smile radiates and spreads radiance! I've also been in other cases. An ambience devoid of her energy and smile can suck the glee out of that place. I'm not exaggerating, it's just that you've to have feelings! #Random #poeticwhizkid #monameeza

read more
I will aimlessly toss stories into your pocket, but they are worth something. 

Now, this one is about her. Another 'her'. 

/Caption/ It's about her. It's all about her. Just her.

My eyes become moist. I can sense how numbness tries to overwhelm me. With lengthy mane as tangled as it always is and with a running nose I sit down to write about her. I tell you I still didn't remove my socks and my spectacles lie bare here with me. I will not remove my Identity Card until I'm done with this. I'll breathe!

All through my school days I watched and loved people (I still do), but none did what she did to me. She did nothing. That nothing takes as many forms as it can and fills her place. I cannot compare her to the stars that glimmer and moon that shimmers. I will never personify anything related to her. I'll not tell you what her boggart will be, but I'll say how she'll give it the wittiest demeanor. She might not have won any Hunger Games or survived battles that history speaks about; but she's the one who stands strong and grows tall with every hit she earns. For all the ugliest words and utterly deplorable criticisms that climbs over her, she'll clothe herself with yet another layer of newness. She is tested. Always.

Do you know about her assets? People. Words. Emotions. These have become rarities now, but she holds them tight soulfully. When I say people - her people, I don't mean the one who badmouths constantly or the one who stabs from the back. I mean the kind you'll look up to whenever you want-- Whenever they desperately want. I sensed it a lot of times, how her every step proffers her a life candy which she notices once in a blue moon. I myself have witnessed how her smile radiates and spreads radiance! I've also been in other cases. An ambience devoid of her energy and smile can suck the glee out of that place. I'm not exaggerating, it's just that you've to have feelings!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification