Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onlineabuse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onlineabuse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about watch love aaj kal online hd, how to know your face shape online, romantic love stories online, online naukri ke liye form, watch online movie kya kool hai hum,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

This app is widely used by everyone irrespective of age. Many people are using this app and getting addicted to this by writing daily to exhibit their skills and getting huge applause from strangers. I don't know what these people getting from number of followers, likes and comments. I visualised many school going kids using this app, even they considers this app as their "Home". I don't know what kind of comfort and care they are getting here. There are few persons taking advantage of this a #yqbaba #raiseyourvoice #cyberbullying #onlineabuse

read more
           This app is widely used by everyone irrespective of age. Many people are using this app and getting addicted to this by writing daily to exhibit their skills and getting huge applause from strangers. I don't know what these people getting from number of followers, likes and comments. I visualised many school going kids using this app, even they considers this app as their "Home". 

I don't know what kind of comfort and care they are getting here.  There are few persons taking advantage of this a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification