Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FOOOOD Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FOOOOD Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to wong foo, foo fighters in your honour 10, foo quotes, foo fighters live 2018, li#foo .bar,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

my craving for food differs from place to place, weather to weather, mood to mood, second to second. let's see how, taking my School and Home, for now. i) at Home: my brother hoards snacks. i mean it. he corrupted me, that i stuff myself with all kind of biscuits he stocks. from Parle G to Dark Fantasy and all those inbetween-- Milk Bikis, Good Day, Nice Time, Bourbon, Hide And Seek and all that jazz. i smell a biscuit from every packet and get bored. or, i eat with utmost disrespect. like, "y #Food #yqbaba #mouthwatering #FOOOOD #schoolandhome

read more
it's not at all odd how i love any food a thousand times more when i'm at school.  my craving for food differs from place to place, weather to weather, mood to mood, second to second. let's see how, taking my School and Home, for now.

i) 
at Home: my brother hoards snacks. i mean it. he corrupted me, that i stuff myself with all kind of biscuits he stocks. from Parle G to Dark Fantasy and all those inbetween-- Milk Bikis, Good Day, Nice Time, Bourbon, Hide And Seek and all that jazz. i smell a biscuit from every packet and get bored. or, i eat with utmost disrespect. like, "y

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification