Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best northernstar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best northernstar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ...nor the battle to the strong, nor is bubbled and gate is, nor is found in, nor in a sentence, neither happy nor sad quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sam

You are the northern star
I wish upon night,

Without you 
i'm directionless.

©sam rushi #northernstar #love #Midnightblues #stardust

Manish Kumar

#yqbaba #yqthoughts #Friendship #Stern #northernstar #ce_सौमित्र Collaborating with Aadila Shihana

read more
Promises come into picture
when we forget to welcome trust. #yqbaba #yqthoughts #friendship #stern #northernstar  #ce_सौमित्र
Collaborating with  Aadila Shihana

Hemalatha G

for the Universe out there is same as the one inside us. so is the sky. _____ i'm not ready to debate on this. _____ #yqbaba #northernstar

read more
along with my footprints, i leave maps of places i hatch up in my head. if Universe wishes, i'll trace along the reflection of my footsteps, seeking for balance. if not as whole, at least piece by piece i'll match the sky above with the one inside me. when both skies fall on the same line, i'll tie the Polaris above, to the Pole Star in me. i'll go wherever the breeze takes me, for the tie knows where Home is. i'll come back anytime. 

then, i can go on leaving maps of Galaxies along with my footprints.
 for the Universe out there is same as the one inside us. so is the sky. 

_____

i'm not ready to debate on this. 
_____

#YQbaba #northernstar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification