Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lalalalllalalalala Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lalalalllalalalala Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life poem by purushottam lal summary, poem on lal bahadur shastri in english, lal kitab amrit in hindi free read, lal kitab kundli in hindi free download, lal kitab amrit in hindi pdf free download,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

lalalalalalalala. see people, i swear i didn't plan to write something this illogical. i had a totally different piece in my mind. and, duhg. never mind! :( something is better than nothing aaaa. Somi what behaviour is this ha! (thanks for the poke madam *throws knife*) #yqbaba #lalalalllalalalala

read more
i eyes the lines. letters become words and words grow to become a sentence while bearing the weight of my stare. before i could chew the soul growing out of the sentence, a melody reaches me. soon follows a voice. i am already floating. i am already grooving to the best of songs. no headphones, no speaker, no Spotify to interrupt with ADs. it's as simple as this: reading a line from the lyrics, made me pull out the masterpiece of a song, made me play the original song with no external help. i can 'see' the emotions the song bears. 

yes, an "okay" from a stranger is enough to play to all the lullabies you've been singing, hoping to lull me to death. lalalalalalalala.

see people, i swear i didn't plan to write something this illogical. i had a totally different piece in my mind.  and, duhg. never mind! :(
something is better than nothing aaaa.

Somi  what behaviour is this ha! (thanks for the poke madam *throws knife*)

#YQbaba #lalalalllalalalala

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification