Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best saw_once_said Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best saw_once_said Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about muhammad saw ki paidaish, i saw the devil full movie, the first time i saw you poem, the first time i saw you my heart whispered, i saw you today quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Stardust 🍂

If you have pictures in your house Pictures of yourself or your family Angels will NOT ENTER your house Any house that has pictures of animals or humans or statues Angels don't enter that house! Trendy home decor bedsheet with animals pictures Pillow covers, blankets, animal designs, bird prints Please avoid using these things in your house #followme #followformore #islamic_world_ #saw_once_said

read more
PROPHET MOHAMMAD (Peace be upon him)
Said:
The Muslim should not keep any pictures of 
animate in his house,Because they will prevent 
the angels from entering.The prophet (Peace 
and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"The angels do not enter a house in which there is 
dog or pictures." (Reported by al-Bukhaari, see al-Fath,10/380). If you have pictures in your house 
Pictures of yourself or your family
Angels will NOT ENTER your house
Any house that has pictures of animals or humans or statues
Angels don't enter that house!
Trendy home decor bedsheet with animals pictures
Pillow covers, blankets, animal designs, bird prints
Please avoid using these things in your house

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification