Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovely_short_stories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovely_short_stories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lovely good night sms to my love, laga ke fair lovely, fair and lovely foundation career opportunities, lovely good morning images with quotes 480, lovely sad poetry in urdu,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Stardust 🍂

Girl: we're best friends right? Boy: yes! Of course Girl: so be honest with me. Boy: Alright Girl: who do you like? Boy: I like no one but I love someone Girl: ohh! She must be very lucky! Boy: definitely! I love her since ever I met her. #Story_time #lovely_short_stories

read more
A proposal
/CAPTION/ Girl: we're best friends right?
Boy: yes! Of course
Girl: so be honest with me.
Boy: Alright
Girl: who do you like?
Boy: I like no one but I love someone
Girl: ohh! She must be very lucky!
Boy: definitely! I love her since ever I met her.

Stardust 🍂

One day, husband comes home drunk And break some crockery, vomits and falls down on the floor. Wife pulls him up and cleans everything. Next day..! When he gets up and he expects her to be really angry with him, He prays that they shouldn't have fight He finds a note near the table which says, "Honey your favourite breakfast is ready on the table, I have to leave early to buy grocery, I will come running back to you my love, I LOVE YOU". #wife #loyalty #lovely_short_stories

read more
A story about loyalty
/CAPTION/ One day, husband comes home drunk 
And break some crockery, vomits and falls down on the floor.
Wife pulls him up and cleans everything.
Next day..!
When he gets up and he expects her to be really angry with him,
He prays that they shouldn't have fight
He finds a note near the table which says,
"Honey your favourite breakfast is ready on the table, I have to leave early to buy grocery, I will come running back to you my love, I LOVE YOU".

Stardust 🍂

Once upon a time there was an island where all the feelings Lived; Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge and all of others Including love. One day it was announced To the feelings that the island would sink, So all constructed boats and left. Except for love Love was only one stayed #followme #followformore #Story_time #lovely_short_stories #love_and_time

read more
"love and time"
Short story
/CAPTION/ Once upon a time there was an island where all the feelings
Lived; Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge and all of others 
Including love.
One day it was announced
To the feelings that the island would sink, 
So all constructed boats and left.
Except for love 
Love was only one stayed

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification