Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pedophile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pedophile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ped ki atmakatha in marathi, bhringraj ka ped kaisa hota hai, ashwagandha ka ped kaisa hota hai, sookhta hai ped to parinde bhi chod dete hain shayri 0, ikkisvi sadi ka ped summary in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sherlock Doyle

I don't want to believe, but the police says otherwise. #husband #Cheating #Neighbour #message #Child #pedophile #childabuse #monster

read more
I suspected that my husband was cheating with the neighbor.

My doubts were confirmed when
              I discovered his messages
                 with their 10 year old. I don't want to believe, but the police says otherwise.

#husband #cheating #neighbour #message #child #pedophile #childabuse #monster

Sherlock Doyle

It's really easy when you don't need to go out of the house to cheat. #wife #Suspicion #cheat #husband #daughter #Incest #pedophile #Unaware

read more
My wife was suspicious that I was cheating on her, so she asked our 9 year old daughter to spy on me.

My wife was right, but our daughter didn't notice
anything different. It's really easy when you don't need to go out of the house to cheat.

#wife #suspicion #cheat #husband #daughter #incest #pedophile #unaware

Sherlock Doyle

He had also bought a few coat hangers recently. #boyfriend #crime #pedophile #Spy #bittertruth #ChildRape #spookiansclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
I blushed as I went through my boyfriend's search history. He had searched for ‘female erogenous zone’, ‘foreplay’, ‘how to please her’ etc.

But I was worried once the searches turned into ‘cheap vans’ and ‘girls school near me’. He had also bought a few coat hangers recently.

#boyfriend #crime #pedophile #spy #bittertruth #childrape
#spookiansclub #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Sherlock Doyle

Her Dad just wants to play with me, like he does with her. The Dad can either be a ghost, or a pedophile; it's open for interpretation. #Ghost #Friendship #Rape #daughter #haunt #Incest #Lure

read more
I'm disappointed with my friend.
She refuses to have me over for a sleepover.

Even her Dad wants me to stay.
 Her Dad just wants to play with me, like he does with her.

The Dad can either be a ghost, or a pedophile; it's open for interpretation.

Sherlock Doyle

It's time to gift a doll to his son. #Gift #Spy #Friendship #pedophile #daughter #Camera #crime #christmas

read more
My friend gifted a doll to my daughter for Christmas.
      I thought it was really sweet of
      him.

But today my sister
bought a nanny
camera for us which
looks exactly like the
                                 doll. It's time to gift a doll to his son.

#gift #spy #friendship #pedophile #daughter #camera #crime #christmas

Sherlock Doyle

Chlamydia is a common, sexually transmitted infection that may not cause symptoms. It affects people of all ages but is most common in young women. #Disease #check #doctor #sexualabuse #pedophile #innocence #daughter #childsexualabuse

read more
After my seven year old daughter's routine check-up, the doctor gave her a chocolate.

Then he pulled me aside and whispered,

“She has chlamydia.”
 Chlamydia is a common, sexually transmitted infection that may not cause symptoms. It affects people of all ages but is most common in young women.

#disease #check #doctor #sexualabuse #pedophile #innocence #daughter #childsexualabuse

Sherlock Doyle

I tried ‘Sorry’, but his hands have already reached down. #molestation #Rape #manners #sexualabuse #crime #Helpless #childsexualabuse #pedophile

read more
In primary school they always taught us to use our manners.

But no matter how many times I say ‘Please’,
                      this man wouldn't stop tearing through my cloths.
 I tried ‘Sorry’, but his hands have already reached down.

#molestation #rape #manners #sexualabuse #crime #helpless #childsexualabuse #pedophile

Sherlock Doyle

The police psychiatrist asked her,
“Where were your parents when
   that man was touching you?”

The little girl looked at him with her innocent eyes,
   “They're counting the money.” Everyone has a price.

#childsexualabuse #prostitution #girl #pedophile #rape #sellingdreams #crime #badpeople

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification