Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best horrortime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best horrortime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about horror stories in hindi and urdu, mera ranjhan hun koi hor lyrics, na hor tanhaiyan, gori tere jiya hor na koi milya song, gori tere jaisa hor koi na milaya,

• 16 Followers
  • 39 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sima

horror#horrortime

read more
where there is no imagination there is no horror

©Sima #horror#horrortime

Shadow_214

mute video

Chitra Iyer

• Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 • Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about the heart she holds. • You can write poem/ microtale/ long story/ conversation. Feel free to extend in caption. • Must use #scheart to let us discover your write-up. 🧟 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortime

read more
beats for them
whom she hates intensely
She holds her heart
outside of her for
she needs space to store hate 
in a secure place. 
Her eyes drip bloodied hate
hadn't  the world buried her 
in a casket of hate? 
Her silence echoes the words:
'Make hate not love
Spread hate with love.' 
 • Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

• Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about the heart she holds.

• You can write poem/ microtale/ long story/ conversation. Feel free to extend in caption.

• Must use #scheart to let us discover your write-up. 🧟

Chitra Iyer

• Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 • Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about the demoness who returned. • You can write poem/ microtale/ long story/ conversation. Feel free to extend in caption. • Must use #scdemoness to let us discover your write-up. 🧟 #yqbaba #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortime #backfromhell #chitshorror

read more
to create hell on earth. 
She is horrified like hell
to see a hell worse than hers.  • Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

• Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about the demoness who returned.

• You can write poem/ microtale/ long story/ conversation. Feel free to extend in caption.

• Must use #scdemoness to let us discover your write-up. 🧟

Chitra Iyer

• Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 • Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about her and the tale. • You can write poem/ microtale/ long story/ conversation. Feel free to extend in caption. • Use #sctale to let us discover your write-up. 🧟 #chitshorror #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortime

read more
I cremate each word in my head where they come alive and I become her dead hero. My ache to devour her is getting stronger. I am already
eating bits of her from her previous life. She is indeed very delectable.  • Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

• Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about her and the tale.

• Use #sctale to let us discover your write-up. 🧟
#chitshorror

Chitra Iyer

• Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 • Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about this party. • You can write poem/ microtale/ long story/ conversation. Feel free to extend in caption. • Must use #scwitchparty to let us discover your write-up. 🧟 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortime

read more
Gagana is in deep sleep. Her 
soul is attending the party. 
When the witch cackles, crazy
skulls get unshackled. Gagana's  
soul is searching for a skull. It 
sees my skull dancing and 
dashes to take it. My skull 
dodges her and her soul cries 
as I evade her multiple tries. 
Gagana's enthusiasm dies. The 
bitch of a witch continues  
cackling as my skull retreats, 
glad to now be shackled. 
Gagana awakens. Her disappointed 
soul awaits another party.  • Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

• Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about this party.

• Must use #scwitchparty to let us discover your write-up. 🧟

Chitra Iyer

Good morning Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 Collaborate on this prompt and complete the conversation in your own spooky way. Must use #scfacelost to let us discover your write-up. 🧟 #scconversation Font: Mirza Reg (8) #chitshorror #yqbaba #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortime

read more
"Yeah. That's sad. I'm sorry I had to take it since somebody else took away mine."
"You need a punch on your face. But 
since it's mine, I can't punch you"
"If you search mine, I promise 
to give back yours."
I go away and return carrying a
garland of faces around my neck. 
None happened to be his. I promptly 
sever my face from his neck and put 
it on my neck leaving him headless 
and writhing in agony. All the heads 
dance. My neck rejoices.  Good morning Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

Collaborate on this prompt and complete the conversation in your own spooky way. 

Must use #scfacelost to let us discover your write-up. 🧟 #scconversation 

Font: Mirza Reg (8)
#chitshorror

Chitra Iyer

• Good morning Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 • Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about the new lady in hell. • You can write poem/ microtale/ long story/ conversation. Feel free to extend in caption. • Must use #scladyinhell to let us discover your write-up. 🧟 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortime #chitshorror

read more
She is in hell's heaven
Sitting on a throne of grinning skulls
Her eyes are forever burning like hot coals, 
charring the one she feels will destroy hell. 
Hell hath no fury like the queen who's just 
been crowned. The new chief waits to 
cast her evil spell. She is the queen of hell.  • Good morning Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

• Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts about the new lady in hell.

• Must use #scladyinhell to let us discover your write-up. 🧟

Chitra Iyer

• Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 it's time for our #scrapidfire prompt. • Write a 2 liner story about cannibalism. • Collab on this bg only before 11.59pm. Best entries will be highlighted tomorrow. • Must use #scmystery3 to let us discover you. #chitshorror #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortime

read more
Uff. His sweetheart, she had awakened his eroticism
He couldn't wait to devour her, so high was he on cannibalism • Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 it's time for our #scrapidfire prompt.

• Write a 2 liner story about cannibalism.

• Collab on this bg only before 11.59pm. Best entries will be highlighted tomorrow.

• Must use #scmystery3 to let us discover you.
#chitshorror

Chitra Iyer

• Good morning Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 • Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts of the wicked creature. • You can write poem/ microtale/ long story/ conversation. Feel free to extend in caption. • Must use #scpreysearch to let us discover you. #chitshorror #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortime

read more
the tentacles of the wicked one 
branch out and kill everything
that comes in its way. 
Nothing and nobody is spared. 
Hate gets consumed and 
consummated with rage. 
The howls of the wolves echo
in the darkness. Night trembles.  • Good morning Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

• Collaborate on this prompt and write your spooky thoughts of the wicked creature.

• Must use #scpreysearch to let us discover you.
#chitshorror
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification