Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheOtherSideOfTheCoin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheOtherSideOfTheCoin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love and other drugs quotes you meet thousands, lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at you meaning in hindi, quotes about sisters love for each other, the other love story, never play with the feelings of others quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Satish Chandra

#TheOtherSideOfTheCoin #Irony #yqbaba Shruti Verma - Thanks for the challenge. (Somebody please tag Shruti Verma so that she can see that her challenge is completed. I'm blessed with a non-tagging option till next update on iOS.)😬😬 This is of late one of the ironies in the lives of many people working in restaurants, pubs, Dhabas, hotels that despite working in an industry where food is the product, they face tremendous difficulties to completely feed their own children back at home. I wonder sometimes what would be going through their minds once they reach back at homes and witness their starving children ! 😪😪😑😑

read more
He who is happy serving meals to the clients is the same man who still finds it difficult to feed his own children back at home. #TheOtherSideOfTheCoin #Irony
#YQbaba

Shruti Verma - Thanks for the challenge.
(Somebody please tag Shruti Verma so that she can see that her challenge is completed. I'm blessed with a non-tagging option till next update on iOS.)😬😬

This is of late one of the ironies in the lives of many people working in restaurants, pubs, Dhabas, hotels that despite working in an industry where food is the product, they face tremendous difficulties to completely feed their own children back at home.
I wonder sometimes what would be going through their minds once they reach back at homes and witness their starving children ! 😪😪😑😑

Bharath Nandibhatla

An eternal love story. Yassim Khalidi I wanted to give an eh elaborate shot at the other side of the coin. On a subtler level, this this is indeed an unexplored side of the horizon. So, frankly let me know if it qualifies for #TheOtherSideOfTheCoin If not, will try something else. So feel free. :)

read more
A wide expanse of blue 
above and below, 
slowly fading into the horizon. 
A great story of love, 
where the lovers never meet.

While She soars high 
through waves and tides, 
He would dive deep 
through rains and thunders.

While we assume they met
at the horizon and lived 
happily ever after, 
they know the horizon 
was never real.

The Sea and Sky were 
never meant to meet.
Yet, the beauty in their story 
lies in one trying to reach the other. An eternal love story.
Yassim Khalidi I wanted to give an eh elaborate shot at the other side of the coin. On a subtler level, this this is indeed an unexplored side of the horizon. So, frankly let me know if it qualifies for #TheOtherSideOfTheCoin
If not, will try something else. So feel free. :)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification