Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fourthdiarypage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fourthdiarypage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about considered as the fourth pillar of democracy, supposing the energy of fourth shell, rocketed into the fourth dimension, a father is four times as old as, happy fourth anniversary quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Vedika

#fourthdiarypage #dedicated to #sweetheart Dear Sweetheart, I love you so much.... Stay with me.... Always.... life love #Friendship #Sisterhood

read more
Hey Sweetheart!💕
Dude, I don't know what I'm writing right now and why I'm writing, I just know that I don't have any other option than writing. I know I might not be stable at this particular period of time but one thing I know correctly is that I'm fair with my feelings at this time, so whatever I'll write or I'm writing is truly from the depth of my heart. So here I go. I don't know what's going on with me, but I can survive anything if you are by my side. The only thing which I need is YOU. I know you understand me, you trust me, you care for me, you love me, and believe me I don't want anything else. You understand me just by looking at me or listening to my voice. That's really helpful for me because I don't have to tell everytime that I'm not fine. I feel you know everything whichever I don't know about myself. I know that you always stand by me and you'll in future and am thankful to you for that. You're so precious to me that I can't tell what can I have without you. I really wanted to tell you that I love you this much that I will be nothing if you leave me. So you don't dare to do so, please. And I genuinely mean it. Thanks a lot.
Someone who really
Cares and loves you #fourthdiarypage #dedicated #to #sweetheart 
Dear Sweetheart, I love you so much.... Stay with me.... Always....
#life #love #friendship #sisterhood

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification