Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ramkumarsoni Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ramkumarsoni Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about है ram, ram navami kyu manate hai, pushyamitra shunga is ram, ramkumar maluni ke bhajan, ram singh yadav,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Garima Mahnot Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATलफ्ज़ • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ Transliteration: Kin lafzon mein bayaan karu #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #366dayschallengesp #ramkumarsoni

read more
तेरी यारी को,तूने हर कदम
पर,हर वक़्त साथ निभाया है। OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATलफ्ज़
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

Transliteration: 
Kin lafzon mein bayaan karu

Garima Mahnot Jain

Don't ever ask me to read your write-ups. I read most honestly only when I read you because I want to, not because you want me to. #dontaskmeto #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp Day 48 #ramkumarsoni ram kumar soni

read more
Leave you my dear Dasu
I will not leave you, 
May be Sometimes our bond would go through tough times but
I will not leave you. Don't ever ask me to read your write-ups. I read most honestly only when I read you because I want to, not because you want me to. #dontaskmeto #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#366dayschallengesp Day 48
#ramkumarsoni ram kumar soni

Garima Mahnot Jain

#बावजूद #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi This is what actually Our Bond is, We've a trust bond which is not easily broke able #366dayschallengesp Day 4 ram kumar soni #ramkumarsoni

read more
 आज भी हम दोस्त है,
तोड़ने की हजार कोशिश हुई
मगर वो तमाम नाकाम रही। #बावजूद #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
 This is what actually Our Bond is, We've a trust bond which is not easily broke able
#366dayschallengesp Day 4
ram kumar soni #ramkumarsoni

Garima Mahnot Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ramkumarsoni ram kumar soni You, me and muskan a perfect combination of happiness

read more
One hangout 
Three Bffs
A lot of pictures 
Lasting memories  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #10wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#ramkumarsoni ram kumar soni You, me and muskan a perfect combination of happiness

Garima Mahnot Jain

#Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ram kumar soni #ramkumarsoni Apni yaari sabpe bhaari

read more
       When with friends 
Every problem comes to an end Every moment is happily spend 
    When with friends 
Our talks are endless 
Our faces are full of happiness 
             And 
Our bond is priceless  #Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine
ram kumar soni 
#ramkumarsoni 
Apni yaari sabpe bhaari

Garima Mahnot Jain

#collabwithme https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images? Hi friends write some beatiful lines on fear , do collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Amar Shinde #ramkumarsoni ram kumar soni Tere behavior se toh eisa hi lg raha h yarr

read more
एक दोस्त को खोने का डर सताता रहता है  #collabwithme
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?    
Hi friends write some beatiful lines on fear , do collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Amar Shinde 
#ramkumarsoni 
ram kumar soni 
Tere behavior se toh eisa hi lg raha h yarr

Garima Mahnot Jain

दोस्तों को ज़रा याद दिलाइए। #दोस्तहोतेहैं #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #ramkumarsoni ram kumar soni Dedicated to all my friends

read more
जिंदगी रूपी बाग को खुशियों के फूलों से भरने के लिए। 
 दोस्तों को ज़रा याद दिलाइए।
#दोस्तहोतेहैं #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Didi
#ramkumarsoni ram kumar soni  Dedicated to all my friends

Garima Mahnot Jain

#Collab and share what you #oftenwonder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ramkumarsoni ram kumar soni Best friends forever

read more
How this happened 
The first time I saw you 
I had no idea that you would be so important to me 
Yes! You are important to me and you will be forever  #Collab and share what you #oftenwonder #YourQuoteAndMine
#ramkumarsoni 
ram kumar soni 
Best friends forever

Garima Mahnot Jain

#yqbaba #yqdidi #besrfriends #ramkumarsoni ram kumar soni You are the best!!! And I am more

read more
He : Hey 
Me : What happened 
He : what! What happened,  nothing happened 
Me : Oh stupid person you texted me at 1.45am , which is abnormal. 
So tell me the truth Yaar  #yqbaba #yqdidi #besrfriends #ramkumarsoni 
ram kumar soni 
You are the best!!! And I am more

Garima Mahnot Jain

सचमुच तू मेरा जिगरी यार है कई दफा मेरी जिंदगी का रहा तू गुलज़ार है तू बड़ा ही दिलदार है मेरी खुशक़िस्मती जो मिला मुझे तेरा प्यार है सचमुच तू मेरा जिगरी यार है मेरे इर्दगिर्द बनी दिल की दीवार है मेरे गमों को काटती तलवार है #yqbaba #yqdidi #dostii #ramkumarsoni

read more
सचमुच तू मेरा जिगरी यार है 
(Read in caption)  सचमुच तू मेरा जिगरी यार है  
कई दफा मेरी जिंदगी का रहा तू गुलज़ार है 
तू बड़ा ही दिलदार है 
मेरी खुशक़िस्मती जो मिला मुझे तेरा प्यार है 
सचमुच तू मेरा जिगरी यार है 

मेरे इर्दगिर्द बनी दिल की दीवार है 
मेरे गमों को काटती तलवार है
loader
Home
Explore