Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bloodwine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bloodwine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about h b a i c blood test, letring me blood aana hindi, not brother and sister by blood but by heart, i miss you blood images, hand cut blood in love,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Neerja

(Quote 806) "Oh is that French Martini?", one asks. "Soo red!", another remarks! "A perfect one..", one say excitedly. "From where did you get it??", they shout "tell me." I smile and reply, "from hell!" They laugh, "seriously Neer, you can't even give a straight answer! Why being so secretive of this drink huh? Tell..?" #Reality #Imagination #fiction #bloodwine #bloodthirstyy #longwriteupz

read more
.............. (Quote 806) "Oh is that French Martini?", one asks.
"Soo red!", another remarks! 
"A perfect one..", one say excitedly.
"From where did you get it??", they shout "tell me." 

I smile and reply, "from hell!"

They laugh, "seriously Neer, you can't even give a straight answer! Why being so secretive of this drink huh? Tell..?"

RAHUL VERMA

Collab on this Prompt and write a horror tale about vampire's favourite drink 🍷 Must Use #scbloodwine to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #bloodwine #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
 Devine of love Collab on this Prompt and write a horror tale about vampire's favourite drink 🍷

Must Use #scbloodwine to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #bloodwine #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

🍷🖤 #scbloodwine 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #bloodwine #hauntedmonday #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 🖤 Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
Is what I want 
A glass of blood
To satisfy my soul
A glass of blood
To sweep away my tiredness 
A glass of blood
To calm my thoughts 🍷🖤

#scbloodwine 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #bloodwine #hauntedmonday #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way 🖤
Collaborating with Spookians Club

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification