Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sourceofhappiness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sourceofhappiness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about compiler translates the source code to, journey of water from source to house, http www google com search tbm isch&oq i love you s&aqs mobile gws lite &source hp&q i love you shayari, monazite is a source of, smetana sour cream is origin from,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

Nowadays, I find people lamenting about certain things. 
For example, 
    " That person only comes to me if she/he wants a favour/ has some work/ in need,etc."

Now, let us observe- 

We need light at the time of darkness. A small source of light gives hope to the lost ones. So, don't lament even if they forget you. Instead be happy that they need you and you are able to help them. #be the change #behappy  #sourceofhappiness #sourceoflight #yqbaba #yqdidi

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

You can't make everyone happy.

But if you are happy inside, 
you become the source to spread happiness among others. #happyinside #spreadhappiness #sourceofhappiness #yqbaba #yqdidi

Mohammad Aslam

May the source of your only happiness,
Resides in you with strong connectivity,
And never broken by evil eyes and devil soul.
But,
Never ever shake those hearts who
Always remain loyal with you
In your toughest moments. #friendship #life #loyal #sourceofhappiness 
#onlyforyou #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqrestzone

अज्ञानी

You are a source
Of my happiness
And tribulations

#source #sourceofhappiness #tribulations  #yqbaba #love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification