Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sobs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sobs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sobs open mic, ek din sob chere chole jabo bohu dure, ek din sob chere chole jabo, sob meaning in bengali, sob meaning,

• 4 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquote #scars #Sobs #yourquotebaba

read more
so I can lull myself
to deep slumber,
only to forget the scars
and my painful sobs... #Collab and write a letter to the night that starts with #passmethepillow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes #yourquote #scars 
#sobs 
#yourquotebaba

Drg

#achingheart #Sobs #Pain #hurt #yqbaba #latenightmusings Photo credits: pixabay.com

read more
An aching heart 
may not always 
know to cry out 
loud; sometimes it 
sobs amidst the 
rhythms of its 
systemic beats #achingheart #sobs #pain #hurt #yqbaba #latenightmusings

Photo credits: pixabay.com

TalesbyAkash

True relationship isn't love or blood relation,rather a complex situation where one supports one's complexities. #Friendship #Love #complex #Sobs #Die #story

read more
Legs trembling,
Lips murmuring.
Destiny strucked,
Relatives fucked.
He was suffering,
Slowly dying.
All hopes murdered,
Tears gathered.
Silence asking,
Sobs answering.
Believed in friends.
They stayed till his end. True relationship isn't love or blood relation,rather a complex situation where one supports one's complexities.
#friendship #love #complex #sobs #die

Clint Brown

Coming home It's been 5 months since I left you standing on our doorstep. Our daughter on your hip, she couldn't understand why you were crying. I remember you explaining to her that Daddy was going to be gone for a while and that it made you sad, but that I would come home just as soon as I helped get the bad guys. We both knew that she didn't understand and that the burden of explaining where I was, day after day, would fall on your shoulders. I remember how you both stood on the porch, wavin

read more
Coming home
It's been 5 months since I left you standing on our doorstep. Our daughter on your hip, she couldn't understand why you were crying. I remember you explaining to her that Daddy was going to be gone for a while and that it made you sad, but that I would come home just as soon as I helped get the bad guys.

We both knew that she didn't understand and that the burden of explaining where I was, day after day, would fall on your shoulders. I remember how you both stood on the porch, wavin

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification