Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aphonic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aphonic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about apho mumbai, aph england height, aph england, aph error dial, aph efficiency calculation,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sumeet Pathak

Someday and some how it finds no way to escape, but atlast You always 💝💝 PC- Pinterest love#aphonic#Scream#yqbaba #anamikaraj#collabwithana YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anamika Raj

read more
You,
When remain embedded deep into me,
Wounds heal The Wounds itself. Someday and some how it finds no way to escape, but atlast You always 💝💝

PC- Pinterest

#love#aphonic#scream#yqbaba
#anamikaraj#collabwithana  YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anamika Raj

Sumeet Pathak

Every time it finds a way to secrete, You make me HOPELESSLY ROMANTIC !!! 🖤🖤 PC- Pinterest love#aphonic#Scream#yqbaba #anamikaraj#collabwithana YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anamika Raj

read more
Trust ,
which is always unreflected by the verses of love,
I often feel by the rhythm of your heartbeat ! Every time it finds a way to secrete,
You make me HOPELESSLY ROMANTIC !!! 🖤🖤

PC- Pinterest

#love#aphonic#scream#yqbaba
#anamikaraj#collabwithana  YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anamika Raj

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification