Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzdearsleep Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzdearsleep Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzd, elephants have large ears to, pounding in the ears, tinnitus in one ear, eyes and ears,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

For a better read: I watch you play hide n seek very often. A good game for a chid but you do it often with adults. May I ask why? I frequently observe many of us losing the game. It appears that you are pretty good at staying hidden. Dear, will you for once tell me where you hide? I would love to hide with you, in fact I wish to hide in you forever. Btw, come tonight and sing me a lullaby. I often keep myself awake to catch you. I shall wait for your lullaby or would you rather I sing it to y #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzdearsleep

read more
I watch you play hide n seek very often. A good game for a chid but you do it often with adults. May I ask why? I frequently observe many of us losing the game. It appears that you are pretty good at staying hidden. Dear, will you for once tell me where you hide? I would love to hide with you, in fact I wish to hide in you forever.
Btw, come tonight and sing me a lullaby. I often keep myself awake to catch you. I shall wait for your lullaby or would you rather I sing it to you and together we shall lie in each other's arms with the lullaby comforter..
Thank you, sleep for being awake listening to my rantings. Ah! Someday I wish to catch you snoring. Lol.

For a better read:

I watch you play hide n seek very often. A good game for a chid but you do it often with adults. May I ask why? I frequently observe many of us losing the game. It appears that you are pretty good at staying hidden. Dear, will you for once tell me where you hide? I would love to hide with you, in fact I wish to hide in you forever.
Btw, come tonight and sing me a lullaby. I often keep myself awake to catch you. I shall wait for your lullaby or would you rather I sing it to y

Abid

Hello Resties! ❤️ Sleep is one of the necessities in our day-to-day life. We become irritated when we are sleep deprived, while on the other hand our day seems lively when we have a good sleep😌Let's write a letter to our sleep, and tell it how it often gave us dark circles and cosy nights simultaneously ❤🐼 Collab on our #rzdearsleep and pen your words to your sleep!✨ #yqrestzone #soultrigger #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
I sincerely apologize to ignore you
Moments with you are very few
I procrastinate to sleep always
Being awake half the night through. 
 Hello Resties! ❤️

Sleep is one of the necessities in our day-to-day life. We become irritated when we are sleep deprived, while on the other hand our day seems lively when we have a good sleep😌Let's write a letter to our sleep, and tell it how it often gave us dark circles and cosy nights simultaneously ❤🐼

Collab on our #rzdearsleep and pen your words to your sleep!✨

#yqrestzone #soultrigger #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Insprational Qoute

Hello Resties! ❤️ Sleep is one of the necessities in our day-to-day life. We become irritated when we are sleep deprived, while on the other hand our day seems lively when we have a good sleep😌Let's write a letter to our sleep, and tell it how it often gave us dark circles and cosy nights simultaneously ❤🐼 Collab on our #rzdearsleep and pen your words to your sleep!✨ #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Hello,
I'm fine hare hope so u would be also good,I think you forgot me because we have been meet for a long time.but now I promise you .we would meet 6 hours at night not in a day..I know that was my fault but now I admit..You are a necessary part of our life but we ignored you then we face some health issues....
You know sleep you would be come mostly study time why????Do you like study ??? I think🤔 so my request is that please come at night not my study time please 🙏 really you r my best friend too😘😘

Now byee dear sleep take care and love you❤️❤️

Your best friend
Nisha 🤗🤗 Hello Resties! ❤️

Sleep is one of the necessities in our day-to-day life. We become irritated when we are sleep deprived, while on the other hand our day seems lively when we have a good sleep😌Let's write a letter to our sleep, and tell it how it often gave us dark circles and cosy nights simultaneously ❤🐼

#yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Sleep is one of the necessities in our day-to-day life. We become irritated when we are sleep deprived, while on the other hand our day seems lively when we have a good sleep😌Let's write a letter to our sleep, and tell it how it often gave us dark circles and cosy nights simultaneously ❤🐼 Collab on our #rzdearsleep and pen your words to your sleep!✨ #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #366dayschallengesp

read more
You are a necessary part of a healthy lifestyle, but sometimes I have to compromise you to accomplish some goals ( no not less than 6 hours)
But it's true that You always come when i don't expect you to come,
But at the end, i wanna say that
One should have proper sleep.
 Hello Resties! ❤️

#yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification