Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thisishowitworkswithme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thisishowitworkswithme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, jitni bhi ki thi itni mohabbat nahi mili, kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi song, adawatein thi taghaful tha in urdu, paas rehkar bhi thi doori shayri 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Tay Swizzle

To, The one, There will be days when I'd be sweet puppy and my words will be cotton candy... That day you won't have to ask me how my day was, I would say it all and talk too much in a breath There will be days when I'll be fighting with moon and sun, dart killing glares at you and I'd do it infront of you when I release fire in me #yqbaba #totheone #thisishowitworkswithme

read more
"The One"
❣ Read Caption ❣ To,
The one, 

There will be days when I'd be sweet puppy and my words will be cotton candy... 
That day you won't have to ask me how my day was, I would say it all and talk too much in a breath

There will be days when I'll be fighting with moon and sun, dart killing glares at you and I'd do it infront of you when I release fire in me

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification