Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dayagainstdrugabuse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dayagainstdrugabuse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, jisme daya na ho, miss you dad fathers day quotes, daya i like it lyrics, khatre me daya,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Purva Doshi

Good morning, writers! 😊 "The bridge between reality and a dream is work." - Jared Leto Did you know? 🌸 After navigating the congested lanes of Noida's Sector 44, one can reach 'Master ji ki Haveli', a classroom full of enthusiastic students. The classroom is part of an NGO called 'Voice of Slums' founded by Dev Pratap Singh and Chandni Khan. About 10 years ago, Dev was one among the 7 lakh underprivileged children dealing with drug addiction on the streets of Madhya Pradesh. And, Chandni was a #Inspiration #lifelessons #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dnddreamsandreality #dayagainstdrugabuse

read more
I often travel
to take traces of 
shattered dreams for
sealing broken lines of
reality, aligning my
dreams and reality.  Good morning, writers! 😊
"The bridge between reality and a dream is work."
- Jared Leto

Did you know? 🌸
After navigating the congested lanes of Noida's Sector 44, one can reach 'Master ji ki Haveli', a classroom full of enthusiastic students. The classroom is part of an NGO called 'Voice of Slums' founded by Dev Pratap Singh and Chandni Khan. About 10 years ago, Dev was one among the 7 lakh underprivileged children dealing with drug addiction on the streets of Madhya Pradesh. And, Chandni was a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification