Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best questionsilieto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best questionsilieto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about questions about love and relationships, question answer sms for love in hindi, hai que roelo twitter, hai que roelo libro, hai que rollo,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Swapnil Moon

You decide whether that's my answer to all questions Or I really don't know answers. But, these are the questions I always lie. #yqbaba #yqquotes #questionsilieto #Snoopy #yourdecision

read more
I don't know. You decide whether that's my answer to all questions
Or
I really don't know answers.
But, these are the questions I always lie.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #questionsilieto 
#snoopy #yourdecision

Shreya Choudhary

When seriousness bites me I named it "mood swings." Still suffering 😂. All matters for me is people and their genuine love.😊ego is not of my kind😜 My definition about love still needs an example.❤ I know I sounds weird. But, what if u sound the same?😉. . . . . #Relationship #yqbaba #why #neverasked #questionsilieto

read more
I lied to the questions about "WHYs?"like
Why I can't be serious?
Why you never say anything to others?
Why I am single?

Questions frequently asked like a firing over me. And I become a blatant lier.
I was like, I am a kid buddy from heart, 
I don't look good in serious mood, Kids never felt hurt, and this kid loves her own company.

But what actually is: 
Firstly, SERIOUSNESS is a worm. If it bites you it will infect your whole body. And what reamins when you can make people happy without that seriousness!! 
Second, I care about people around me, not about how much I was hurt. The only thing matters is "RELATIONS".
And the last one, the real LOVE is still not existed. What love actually is, is just a pretty fantasy. And The definition of love for me still needs an EXAMPLE. When seriousness bites me I named it "mood swings." Still suffering 😂.
All matters for me is people and their genuine love.😊ego is not of my kind😜
My definition about love still needs an example.❤
I know I sounds weird. But, what if u sound the same?😉.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification