Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FFY Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FFY Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Monish Sahu

hfhtdjrhddhd

©Monish Sahu #FFY

Roohi Bhargava

love #FFY #story Link to my book : https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B077BQRQDT/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510370183&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX118_SY170_QL70&keywords=Falling+For+You+by+Roohi+Bhargava&dpPl=1&dpID=51%2BrycCGGYL&ref=plSrch

read more
I fell for you every time you're sad, happy or you smile.
It's my story of falling for you.  #love #FFY #story
 Link to my book : https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B077BQRQDT/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510370183&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX118_SY170_QL70&keywords=Falling+For+You+by+Roohi+Bhargava&dpPl=1&dpID=51%2BrycCGGYL&ref=plSrch

Roohi Bhargava

Sneak peak into my story... It's coming tonight.. Yayy!! love #Eyes #FFY

read more
His silence and emotionless eyes makes it difficult to decipher his love for me.  Sneak peak into my story... It's coming tonight.. Yayy!!
#love #eyes #FFY

Roohi Bhargava

A snippet from my story. Stay tuned here to know more about it.... ❤️ Love #Happiness #Pain #FFY #Novel #story.

read more
"It's high time to tell our story to the world."

"Yeah, the story from Hatred to Love, pain to happiness." he said.
"The story about Falling For You! About Love." She smiled placing her head on his chest.
 A snippet from my story.
Stay tuned here to know more about it.... ❤️
#Love #happiness #pain #FFY #novel #story.

Roohi Bhargava

#LoveStory #story love A snippet from my upcoming story. #fallingforyou #FFY

read more
"I'm all set to tell our story to the world, Honey. " she said looking in his eyes.
He caressed her cheeks... "And I am all set to begin a new chapter, with our little symbol of love." He smiled.
 #lovestory  #story #love
A snippet from my upcoming story.
#FallingForYou #FFY

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification