Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itsmagic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itsmagic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i its my life, true love finds its way, its my love story songs, amoeba digest its food in the, i its been a while meaning,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

AVIJIT CHAKRABORTY

Arpit Jaiswal

Ohh come on... The whole world is needy, everyone wants someone to come and change their life's forever make them fall in love with it... So be logical and unique and be a successful someone who changed their life themselves, see how people get attached to you.... JUST LIKE MAGIC U SEE😉😉 #ChangeYourself #noonecares #beyourownhero #beyourownsaviour #itsmagic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rishika Bhattacharya

read more
Remember, you are hero of your story.
Rest all are playing as their own. Ohh come on... The whole world is needy, everyone wants someone to come and change their life's forever make them fall in love with it...

So be logical and unique and be a successful someone who changed their life themselves, see how people get attached to you.... JUST LIKE MAGIC U SEE😉😉
#changeyourself #noonecares #beyourownhero #beyourownsaviour #itsmagic  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rishika Bhattacharya

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification