Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aaradhyasthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aaradhyasthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jonmodine ki aar debo tomay upohar bangla lyrics, aar paar the judgement day cast, aar paar the judgement day, aaradhya ke gane, aar paar in english,

• 4 Followers
  • 327 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anita Rohlan

mute video

Piyush Patel

mute video

Piyush Patel

mute video

Shivi Rajput

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzlovelosesitsvalue #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aaradhyasthoughts #yqbaba

read more
One is wailing and the other
 can't even read it! Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!

#rzlovelosesitsvalue #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aaradhyasthoughts #yqbaba

Shivi Rajput

Am I falling in love With the one that could break my heart? #yqquotes #yqrz #aaradhyasthoughts #diary

read more
 Seeing you everyday keeps me fresh and alive! But sometimes I get perturbed that am I capable of you? But then my heart says let God decide that. You just keep your smile alive. Am I falling in love
With the one that could break my heart?
#yqquotes #yqrz #aaradhyasthoughts #diary

Shivi Rajput

I didn't mean to hurt you or make you cry.
I never want to use you. I always want to make you happy the way you use to do.
 I'm still missing you!
I really miss your words, your presence but I can't give this relationship the name you want! ....
#aaradhyasthoughts #yqquotes

Shivi Rajput

Well, you can call it selfish, but 
I don't love you for who you are. 
I love you because being with you my soul is  alive.  #aaradhyasthoughts #yqbaba #yqquotes

Shivi Rajput

I still look at you..! #yqquotes #aaradhyasthoughts life #poem #yqbaba #yqrz #story #diary

read more
I still look at you like you are my sunshine and am your spring! I still look at you..!
#yqquotes #aaradhyasthoughts #life #poem #yqbaba #yqrz #story #diary

Shivi Rajput

Living in the same era which gives a very lovely sensation! #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #aaradhyasthoughts #yqbaba #era love

read more
I want to make sure again that the phase I started living in won't hurt me like hell.
 Living in the same era which gives a very lovely sensation!
#aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #aaradhyasthoughts #yqbaba #era #love

Shivi Rajput

Collab and tell us about the times when stories change. #musingtime #storieschangewhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts

read more
You get too immersed in it. Collab and tell us about the times when stories change. #musingtime #storieschangewhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification