Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best asifasmother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best asifasmother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about justice for asifa story in hindi, poem on asifa in hindi, justice for asifa in hindi, asif khan please pickup the phone, justice for asifa quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Asiya Shaikh

If this is my mother's corcern for a little rose plant then just think about her corcern for me. We can't even imagine the condition of her mother right now. Kaash, har dil maa ka hota, Toh har insaan, masiha hota. PC: my mother's rose plant. #yqbaba #justiceforasifa #asifasmother

read more
Few months back my mom was quite upset and looking at the window she was staring something intensly,
I: Mom what you are gazing at since  a long time.
She: Ashu, mera paudha jal gaya hai(Ashu, my plant has burnt).
With a smile on my face I tried to convince her that it is just a pot but she hadn't satisfied from inside.
Few days back, again looking at her rose plant she grinned very nice.
She(quite happily): Ashu, patte phuth rahe hai(Ashu, leaves are budding).
And she smiled like a child.... If this is my mother's corcern for a little rose plant then just think about her corcern for me.
We can't even imagine the condition of her mother right now.
Kaash, har dil maa ka hota,
Toh har insaan, masiha hota.
PC: my mother's rose plant.

#yqbaba #justiceforasifa #asifasmother

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification