Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qssurprisingsun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qssurprisingsun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Madhu Jain

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 Suppose there's no shop open for straight two months, and locusts attack in your house! Scary? In earlier times(a decade back), people used to keep their food on a hanging basket from the ceiling, so no pests or pet can attack there. Today is World Food Safety Day. And you have to safeguard your favourite today from others. How will you do? #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #qssurprisingsun #QSsurprisingsun3

read more
I used to hide my favorite parathas
in a box in my school bag.  Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

Suppose there's no shop open for straight two months, and locusts attack in your house! Scary?

In earlier times(a decade back), people used to keep their food on a hanging basket from the ceiling, so no pests or pet can attack there.

Today is World Food Safety Day. And you have to safeguard your favourite today from others. How will you do?

sehar

Gift Of Rejuvenation

Welcome to the world of
rarest to common token of gratitude.

The freshness and mesmerizing scent of these elegant flowers will leave you enchanting.

A emotional fulfillment, perfect gift & expression of love.

So in this season of love, gift yourself and your loved ones with beautiful... spellbinding & eternal flowers. #qssurprisingsun4 #qssurprisingsun #quotestitchers #rulesoflogic  #qsadagency #advertisement #yqbaba #yqquotestitcher

sehar

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 Suppose there's no shop open for straight two months, and locusts attack in your house! Scary? In earlier times(a decade back), people used to keep their food on a hanging basket from the ceiling, so no pests or pet can attack there. Today is World Food Safety Day. And you have to safeguard your favourite today from others. How will you do? #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #qssurprisingsun #QSsurprisingsun3

read more
Food safety is essential in all times.

The method I would use is Granary Storage.

Here the staple grains are cleaned & dried in sun and stored for years.
For onions, garlic and ginger same method can be used.
Veggies can be cleaned up and kept in salt solution to avoid any deterioration.

Above all you can keep a back up storage of Red Hit spray to kill locust. They are the best for any insects.

You can use cowdung and indian lilac smoke to keep locust at bay. Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

Suppose there's no shop open for straight two months, and locusts attack in your house! Scary?

In earlier times(a decade back), people used to keep their food on a hanging basket from the ceiling, so no pests or pet can attack there.

Today is World Food Safety Day. And you have to safeguard your favourite today from others. How will you do?

The Dream Doodler

Stop burning hopes... As a step spreading awareness against intaking of tobacco... World No Tobacco Day is celebrated with the above mentioned objective each year on 31st May... Challenge by Quote Stitchers- "Posterrific"... Poster making courtesy: me 😁 #yqbaba #worldnotobaccoday #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #qssurprisingsun2 #tdd_doodles

read more
                Stop burning hopes...

As a step spreading awareness against intaking of tobacco... World No Tobacco Day is celebrated with the above mentioned objective each year on 31st May...

Challenge by Quote Stitchers- "Posterrific"...

Poster making courtesy: me 😁

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification