Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tdd_poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tdd_poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the way i love you poem, example of poem about love, gujarati poem on love, edgar allan poe love poems, love poem good morning,

• 1 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

Everybody hurts sometimes Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy But everything gon' be alright Go and raise a glass and say, ayy 'twas me or 'twas you, or maybe the extra gap between these stanzas– #quotestitchers #QSgirl23 #tdd_poem #cascadepoems #draperil #cascade_song

read more

Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy

'twas me or 'twas you, or maybe the extra gap between these stanzas–

The Dream Doodler

On a fine morning you hear something from a tap, water keeps dripping, waves an excitement, but wanes out, no plumber at grab, water keeps dripping. You push an elephant, give a round around the bed, lie once, prick out yet keeps hanging mosquito net, the shabby chap; water keeps dripping. Water boils on full flame, the tea leaves the same stain in the pan, #ghazal #Huh #boredom #Bye #cinemagraph #tdd_poem #draperil #ghazal_today

read more
The refrain did the sin. Pardon. 

On a fine morning you hear something from a tap, water keeps dripping,
waves an excitement, but wanes out, no plumber at grab, water keeps dripping.

You push an elephant, give a round around the bed, lie once,
prick out yet keeps hanging mosquito net, the shabby chap; water keeps dripping.

Water boils on full flame, the tea leaves the same stain in the pan,

The Dream Doodler

Kabuliwala informed that his jhola has a 'hathi' and made Mini's giggling soul happy. Mini grew, and unknowingly a void also grew, which is empty even if there's a 'hathi'. #handwritten #shapepoem #tdd_poem #draperil #cheatingdone #shape_six

read more

Kabuliwala informed that his jhola has a 'hathi'
and made Mini's giggling soul happy.

Mini grew,
and unknowingly a void also grew, 
which is empty even if there's a 'hathi'.

The Dream Doodler

Where are your round fingers, friend? I will borrow some to follow the trend. On the screens, I see, a sky like white, do you have your colours to make it bright? Have your pick, don't fear any wrong, #rhymes #nurseryrhymes #euphonichymns #ehchildrensdaych1 #ehrhymeground #tdd_poem

read more

Where are your round fingers, friend?
I will borrow some to follow the trend.

On the screens, I see, a sky like white,
do you have your colours to make it bright?

Have your pick, don't fear any wrong,

The Dream Doodler

Writing this for Jasmine, hehe. Don't have deep knowledge about Punjab but I love their culture. ❤️ Just tried. ••••••• ♪♪~ Punjab is a rap ♪♪~ #hbdAT #euphonichymns #happybirthdayAT #ehjashneindia #tdd_poem #ehjashnepunjab #athappybirthday

read more
          Writing this for Jasmine, hehe. Don't have deep knowledge about Punjab but I love their culture. ❤️
Just tried.

•••••••

♪♪~ Punjab is a rap ♪♪~

The Dream Doodler

I literally forgot to write. But this is something on the note, we didn't have a good experience on the rocky roads of Ghatsila, with much warning and hush hush around. Lol. And, Gouri Kunja is Bibhuti Bhusan Bandopadhyay's house at Ghatsila, on the bank of Subarnarekha. So, here it goes my try on jharkhand centering Ghatsila and Ranchi's asylum, only. 'Panther Panchali' (Tales of the roads/paths) and 'Asani Sanket' (Sign of danger) are the creations of Bibhuti Bhusan, the latter being written #ghazal #euphonichymns #ehjashneindia #ehjashnejharkhand #tdd_poem

read more
If 'Pather Panchali' had been a pendulum, oh Bibhuti,
railroads would have overpowered Surbanarekha's hum, oh Bibhuti.

'Ashani Sanket' dances at knive's invisible, whimsical scratches,
In that battered fear, how can rapids and falls sing humdrum, oh Bibhuti?

Did you breath last or breath life at pravasi Shantiniketan, Gouri Kunja?
I saw a dreadful but a life at that bittersweet chum, oh Bibhuti!

What would you do, Doodler, if the world tags poets, lunatic?
Will I not run to you and to the asylum, the sane place for moments some, oh Bibhuti? 
I literally forgot to write.
But this is something on the note, we didn't have a good experience on the rocky roads of Ghatsila, with much warning and hush hush around. Lol. And, Gouri Kunja is Bibhuti Bhusan Bandopadhyay's house at Ghatsila, on the bank of Subarnarekha. So, here it goes my try on jharkhand centering Ghatsila and Ranchi's asylum, only.

'Panther Panchali' (Tales of the roads/paths) and 'Asani Sanket' (Sign of danger) are the creations of Bibhuti Bhusan, the latter being written

The Dream Doodler

This is a land that sings 'deva sree Ganesha' and prays melodiously, and Ganesha protects the worth of it. Thus, in its air, 'paisa' flows instead of pollen, giving birth to 'mast rehne ka' millennials. Catch it, if you can and life set with 'paisa hi paisa'. #yqbaba #maharashtra #quotestitchers #euphonichymns #ehjashnemaharashtra #ehjashneindia #tdd_poem

read more

This is a land that sings 'deva sree Ganesha' and prays melodiously,
and Ganesha protects the worth of it.

Thus, in its air, 'paisa' flows instead of pollen,
giving birth to 'mast rehne ka' millennials.
Catch it, if you can and life set with 'paisa hi paisa'.

The Dream Doodler

There's a being, I love. Whenever you tune the guitar, the sixth at first, my sixth sense starts feeling him much near. Love becomes a fulfilling smile. I smell him loud and #yqbaba #soulmate #shapepoem #tdd_poem

read more
              There's a being, I love.
Whenever you tune the guitar,
the sixth at first,
my sixth sense starts
feeling him much near.
Love becomes a fulfilling smile.

I smell him loud and

The Dream Doodler

It's the girdle of the ring that makes it the moon for us. From me to you. Just in the dark clouds it struggles and shies out in relief, shining, as our jerks ultimately results into that upcurve and your warmth embracing me. #shapepoem #tdd_letters #tdd_poem

read more
         It's the girdle of the ring
that makes it the moon
for us. From me to you.

Just in the dark clouds
it struggles and shies out in relief,
shining, as our jerks ultimately
results into that upcurve and your warmth embracing me.

The Dream Doodler

|When friendship is love, love is friendship. ❤️| •Wrote this for a really special person. Yeah, friends play a great role in my life, I can say proudly. I don't actually post stuffs i gift them, but i felt like posting this one... • I know I have the special ability of drawing like kids, so nevermind 🥴. • cushmellia somebody missed my writings 'cause I didn't post for a day, how sweet it feels. 🥺❤️ #ghazal #tdd_poem #hihimy1000thquoteisinhernameahh

read more
           |When friendship is love, love is friendship. ❤️|

•Wrote this for a really special person. Yeah, friends play a great role in my life, I can say proudly. I don't actually post stuffs i gift them, but i felt like posting this one...

• I know I have the special ability of drawing like kids, so nevermind 🥴.

• cushmellia somebody missed my writings 'cause I didn't post for a day, how sweet it feels. 🥺❤️
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification