Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TPids1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TPids1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tpi full form, https myntra onelink me ewcy pid referral, pid share price today, pid share price history, pid share price,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Dear India, Until I haven't seen the light of this great world, mother's womb was my land. As I saw light for the very first time, I felt you. Started the rhythm going on till now at your vibrations. You are shining and developing. You are home of many great personalities. You are an inspiration to the whole world. It shows the world how to get freedom out of the strong clutches. Our Constitution speaks of "We the people of India". We all are equal here but we all are different. We all are free here but we all serve. Differences tunes of caste and creed, skin colour, language variations along with different thought processes. But we're united with all our differences and so unique we're. All are good in their own way, but somewhere we are wrong at others' ways. Oh! My mother India! You got your freedom 74 years ago but I am tasting this already attained freedom for 17 years only. I can surely tell all over the world Indians are everywhere shining with glory. Many positive changes occurred, upward graph can be seen of many noble qualities. Many external powers tried to shatter you, but you stood up against all those. On the other hand we see in you upsurge of corruptions, negative plays, wrong deeds for own interests, depriving some. Maybe that's why you are not yet developed. Fight with reflections mother. Cut out all the vices. Stitch a better wing for your high flight the next day. #IndependenceDay #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine #theprompter #yqtheprompter #tpindependencedayspecial #TPids1

read more
Fight with reflections mother.
 Cut out all the vices.
 Stitch a better wing
 for your high flight the next day.

//Full dedication in caption// Dear India,

Until I haven't seen the light of this great world, mother's womb was my land. As I saw light for the very first time, I felt you. Started the rhythm going on till now at your vibrations.

You are shining and developing. You are home of many great personalities. You are an inspiration to the whole world. It shows the world how to get freedom out of the strong clutches. Our Constitution speaks of "We the people of India". We all are equal here but we all are different. We all are free here but we all serve. Differences tunes of caste and creed, skin colour, language variations along with different thought processes. But we're united with all our differences and so unique we're. All are good in their own way, but somewhere we are wrong at others' ways. Oh! My mother India! You got your freedom 74 years ago but I am tasting this already attained freedom for 17 years only. I can surely tell all over the world Indians are everywhere shining with glory. Many positive changes occurred, upward graph can be seen of many noble qualities. Many external powers tried to shatter you, but you stood up against all those. On the other hand we see in you upsurge of corruptions, negative plays, wrong deeds for own interests, depriving some. Maybe that's why you are not yet developed. 

Fight with reflections mother. Cut out all the vices. Stitch a better wing for your high flight the next day.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification