Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzmp381 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzmp381 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

The Dream Doodler

On some nights, I seek someone by my side, to whom I can sing songs endlessly and vibe than recording and spamming the stories. I'd rather touch the pitch of each 'saiyyan' perfectly without fearing the night and people sleeping the next door. The 'saiyyan' would make more sense. To whoever, who is free & willing to come, please make sure you'll be the charm absorbing my music and make me feel like I'm surrounded by soundproof glasses not curtains. As a perk, we'll laugh together at every break of tune and every failed try of learning and grasping the whole. I'd be a solider fighting for each of my breath, you being my soil. I won't fear death tonight, knowing there's my 'Saiyyan' to be my grave to rest. "Tu jo choo le pyar se/ Aaraam se maar jayu" I'd sing, carefree. Kailash Kher's version of 'Saiyyan' allures. But do you know, how I got to know that this exists? It's the video of Jadavpur University Pride Walk '22. At the first min, this song starts, followed by their shrieks for Azaadi, screams to make people convince that same-sex relationships are normal, showing romance publicly, is completely okay, etc. I won't lie, I didn't understand many things in it. Like, why are they seeking azaadi? Some of them are in pairs, and all of them are liberal towards love. Why'd they seek it from the outside world? Towards the end of the video, they replay the song. I got goosebumps. It's so intense. Ah! They are but seeking love, through their shrieks for "Azaadi!" #Passion #tdd_letters #rzmp381 #wcdefinelife

read more

On some nights, I seek someone by my side, to whom I can sing songs endlessly and vibe than recording and spamming the stories. I'd rather touch the pitch of each 'saiyyan' perfectly without fearing the night and people sleeping the next door. The 'saiyyan' would make more sense. To whoever, who is free & willing to come, please make sure you'll be the charm absorbing my music and make me feel like I'm surrounded by soundproof glasses not curtains. 

As a perk, we'll laugh together at every break of tune and every failed try of learning and grasping the whole. I'd be a solider fighting for each of my breath, you being my soil. I won't fear death tonight, knowing there's my 'Saiyyan' to be my grave to rest. "Tu jo choo le pyar se/ Aaraam se maar jayu" I'd sing, carefree.

Kailash Kher's version of 'Saiyyan' allures. But do you know, how I got to know that this exists? It's the video of Jadavpur University Pride Walk '22. At the first min, this song starts, followed by their shrieks for Azaadi, screams to make people convince that same-sex relationships are normal, showing romance publicly, is completely okay, etc. I won't lie, I didn't understand many things in it. Like, why are they seeking azaadi? Some of them are in pairs, and all of them are liberal towards love. Why'd they seek it from the outside world? Towards the end of the video, they replay the song. I got goosebumps. It's so intense. Ah! They are but seeking love, through their shrieks for "Azaadi!"

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification