Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Batting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Batting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about batting coach of india, batting order of csk, batting order of kkr, anmolpreet singh batting, cricket batting tips in hindi,

• 24 Followers
  • 94 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Niraj Kumar

mute video

Mukesh

mute video

VIRAT KOHLI

mute video

KICKIT

TOP 3⃣ Funny Batting Style Of Batsman in Cricket🏏🤯😱 #Batting #Style #Funny #treanding #viral horror #motivate #कॉमेडी

read more
mute video

Abhishek

match 🏏🏏 #Cricket #Batting #Keeping #Sports

read more
mute video

Abhishek

range hitting 💪🏏🏏❤️ #Cricket #Batting #Nozoto #nozotoindia #Sports

read more
mute video

Chora Jaat ka

#Batting #Memes

read more
mute video

Ayesha Khan

#Sachin #Cricket #Batting # motivation #Sports

read more
mute video

krishna kant

IPL|राजस्थान की गुजरात पर पहली जीत|Sanju samsan ने खेली कप्तानी की पारी|Hardik Pandya|RRVSGT कप्तान संजू सैमसन और शिमरोन हेटमायर की तूफानी अर्धशतकों के दम पर राजस्थान रॉयल्स ने इंडियन प्रीमियर लीग-16 में डिफेंडिंग चैंपियन गुजरात टाइटंस पर पहली जीत दर्ज की है। टीम ने यह अति रोमांचक मुकाबला 3 विकेट से अपने नाम किया। यह राजस्थान की मौजूदा सीजन की चौथी जीत है। टीम पॉइंट्स टेबल के टॉप पर है। उसके नाम 8 अंक हैं, जबकि गुजरात के खाते में 6 अंक हैं। #sanjusamson #Rajasthanroyals #IPL #RR #Batting Biogr #LifeStory #biography #स्पोर्ट्स

read more
mute video

Bad Poet

*A loser? Me?* I recently found myself opening the batting in one of the most terrible pitches I've ever played. Yes, it was a tennis ball game and yes, people consider it much more safe than the season ball. We were batting first and I was not sure what to expect from this eerie looking pitch. The opening bowler from their side was one of my closer mates, also, a spearhead with the ball. There he came running in bowling a quick one first up that landed around the good length area taking a ri #thegameoflife #Batting #lookingback #cricketstory #badpoet #Intimidation #cricketphilosophy

read more
Looking back on that game, 
I never for once thought 
that 'right, I should not 
play here', when one bad 
ball could have easily ended
my cricket (or vision) forever.

(story in caption) *A loser? Me?*

I recently found myself opening the batting in one of the most terrible pitches I've ever played. Yes, it was a tennis ball game and yes, people consider it much more safe than the season ball. We were batting first and I was not sure what to expect from this eerie looking pitch. The opening bowler from their side was one of my closer mates, also, a spearhead with the ball. 

There he came running in bowling a quick one first up that landed around the good length area taking a ri
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification