Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Memories2K19 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Memories2K19 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about memories and friends quotes, memories and moments quotes, supervisors memo at the present rate, and the memories bring back, college life memories essay,

• 2 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Anand Nagada

Saying no is a weakness of emotional and sensitive people and i was one of those. Sometimes your friends and relatives are in need of someo and you cannot say no to them. But when it comes to them for helping us in need, they disappears! So it is must to say no sometimes. Yes ! 2019 has taught me to say No slowly. #yqbaba #Memories2K19 #yearend2K19

read more
 Saying NO...

( Day 5...) Saying no is a weakness of emotional and sensitive people and i was one of those.

Sometimes your friends and relatives are in need of someo and you cannot say no to them. 
But when it comes to them for helping us in need, they disappears!

So it is must to say no sometimes. 

Yes !  2019 has taught me to  say No slowly.

Anand Nagada

Couldn't write in between due to fallen sick and grossed with work ! Many times my friends and my surrounding people asks me: Hey Anand, how you travel so much? Where do you get the spirit from? Tell me the name of your company where you works. How you get so many leaves? This questions are not new to me now. Being in the IT world, their remains barely some time for the self. Even we are not able to get the leaves of our rights when needed.. #Memories2K19

read more
 Traveling...

(Day 6..)

Couldn't write in between due to fallen sick and grossed with work !

Many times my friends and my surrounding people asks me:
Hey Anand, how you travel so much? Where do you get the spirit from?
Tell me the name of your company where you works.
How you get so many leaves?

This questions are not new to me now. Being in the IT world, their remains barely some time for the self. Even we are not able to get the leaves of our rights when needed..

Anand Nagada

Capturing moments to rejoice again becomes mandatory sometime because we know; may be that moment may not come again, So let's capture it with the help of electronic component/device call camera. Earlier, it was like photographers were on high demand when there were no or less smartphones. But the evolution of cameras in smartphone has somehow lowered the importance of them. Everyone now thinks he is photographer when he holds a mobile with a good camera quality or DSLR. But photography is #yqbaba #Memories2K19 #yearend2K19

read more
PHOTOGRAPHY ...

(Day 12..)
  Capturing moments to rejoice again becomes mandatory sometime because we know; may be that moment may not come again, So let's capture it with the help of electronic component/device call camera. 

Earlier, it was like photographers were on high demand when there were no or less smartphones. But the evolution of cameras in smartphone has somehow lowered the importance of them. Everyone now thinks he is photographer when he holds a mobile with a good camera quality  or DSLR.

But photography is

Anand Nagada

2019 was a good year.. The habit of reading books had been very beneficial to me. The challenge i gave my self to read the n number of books; have been very helpful to make me busy and pass my free time in grabbing the vocabulary and redefining my reading habits. Moreover, i got crazy towards book stores where i see and i never written empty handed not a single time once entered to book store. Reading the books have been a great support to write my own book. #yqbaba #Memories2K19 #yearend2K19

read more
BOOKS...

(Day 13..)

2019 was a good year..

The habit of reading books had been very beneficial to me.  The challenge i gave my self to read the  n number of books; have been very helpful to make me busy and pass my free time in grabbing the vocabulary and  redefining my reading habits.

Moreover, i got crazy towards book stores where i see and i never written empty handed not a single time once entered to book store.

Reading the books have  been a great support to write my own book.

Anand Nagada

Countdown starts ! On very first day of the year we bound ourselves with some resolutions and commitments to act on it throughout the year.... But as soon as the days passes by; Resolutions are nowhere in our mind. Some of us take it seriously, some of us not ! Like others i told had my own bunch of resolutions which i took myself on the very first day of 2019 :- #yqbaba #Memories2K19 #yearend2K19

read more
Resolutions...

( Day 14)
 Countdown starts !

On very first day of the year we bound ourselves with some resolutions and commitments to act on it throughout the year....

But as soon as the days passes by;
Resolutions are nowhere in our mind. Some of us take it seriously, some of us not !
Like others i told had my own bunch of resolutions which i took myself on the very first day of 2019 :-

Anand Nagada

It's year 2019 coming to end ! Why not recall the best moments of year and let the year-end go happy and peaceful ! I will be posting every day my best happenings of 2019 ! Let's participate and recall the memories. Use hashtag: #Memories2K19 in your post and let everyone know the your best moments of life. #Lastdaysof2K19 #HappyYearEnd

read more
Last days of 2019
 It's year 2019 coming to end ! Why not recall the best  moments of year and let the year-end go happy and peaceful ! 

I will be posting every day my best happenings of 2019 !

Let's participate and recall the memories.

Use hashtag: #Memories2K19 in your post and let everyone know the your best moments of life.

Anand Nagda

Saying no is a weakness of emotional and sensitive people and i was one of those. Sometimes your friends and relatives are in need of someo and you cannot say no to them. But when it comes to them for helping us in need, they disappears! So it is must to say no sometimes. Yes ! 2019 has taught me to say No slowly. #yqbaba #Memories2K19 #yearend2K19

read more
 Saying NO...

( Day 5...) Saying no is a weakness of emotional and sensitive people and i was one of those.

Sometimes your friends and relatives are in need of someo and you cannot say no to them. 
But when it comes to them for helping us in need, they disappears!

So it is must to say no sometimes. 

Yes !  2019 has taught me to  say No slowly.

Anand Nagda

Couldn't write in between due to fallen sick and grossed with work ! Many times my friends and my surrounding people asks me: Hey Anand, how you travel so much? Where do you get the spirit from? Tell me the name of your company where you works. How you get so many leaves? This questions are not new to me now. Being in the IT world, their remains barely some time for the self. Even we are not able to get the leaves of our rights when needed.. #Memories2K19

read more
 Traveling...

(Day 6..)

Couldn't write in between due to fallen sick and grossed with work !

Many times my friends and my surrounding people asks me:
Hey Anand, how you travel so much? Where do you get the spirit from?
Tell me the name of your company where you works.
How you get so many leaves?

This questions are not new to me now. Being in the IT world, their remains barely some time for the self. Even we are not able to get the leaves of our rights when needed..

Anand Nagda

Capturing moments to rejoice again becomes mandatory sometime because we know; may be that moment may not come again, So let's capture it with the help of electronic component/device call camera. Earlier, it was like photographers were on high demand when there were no or less smartphones. But the evolution of cameras in smartphone has somehow lowered the importance of them. Everyone now thinks he is photographer when he holds a mobile with a good camera quality or DSLR. But photography is #yqbaba #Memories2K19 #yearend2K19

read more
PHOTOGRAPHY ...

(Day 12..)
  Capturing moments to rejoice again becomes mandatory sometime because we know; may be that moment may not come again, So let's capture it with the help of electronic component/device call camera. 

Earlier, it was like photographers were on high demand when there were no or less smartphones. But the evolution of cameras in smartphone has somehow lowered the importance of them. Everyone now thinks he is photographer when he holds a mobile with a good camera quality  or DSLR.

But photography is

Anand Nagda

2019 was a good year.. The habit of reading books had been very beneficial to me. The challenge i gave my self to read the n number of books; have been very helpful to make me busy and pass my free time in grabbing the vocabulary and redefining my reading habits. Moreover, i got crazy towards book stores where i see and i never written empty handed not a single time once entered to book store. Reading the books have been a great support to write my own book. #yqbaba #Memories2K19 #yearend2K19

read more
BOOKS...

(Day 13..)

2019 was a good year..

The habit of reading books had been very beneficial to me.  The challenge i gave my self to read the  n number of books; have been very helpful to make me busy and pass my free time in grabbing the vocabulary and  redefining my reading habits.

Moreover, i got crazy towards book stores where i see and i never written empty handed not a single time once entered to book store.

Reading the books have  been a great support to write my own book.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification