Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chapter17 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chapter17 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about starting a new chapter in my life quotes, names start with cha in telugu, chapter 31 guiding children with special needs, new chapter of life quotes, last chapter of the fault in our stars,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Simmi Arora

Chapter 17 "Best Of The Friends.." And I left her office and when I was leaving, Shrey was entering her office... "You??" "Mein andr se hokr ata hu, then will talk!" He replied back... Then I thought that, class toh aise bhi leni nhi h, its super boring so lets wait for him to come and till that I could stand outside of Ma'am's office! And while all these was happening, #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqstory #yqaestheticthoughts #JourneyOf_Us #chapter17

read more
"JOURNEY OF US"
CHAPTER 17, "Best Of The Friends.."
(caption) Chapter 17 "Best Of The Friends.."

And I left her office and when I was leaving, Shrey was entering her office...
"You??"
"Mein andr se hokr ata hu, then will talk!"
He replied back...
Then I thought that, class toh aise bhi leni nhi h, its super boring so lets wait for him to come and till that I could stand outside of Ma'am's office!
And while all these was happening,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification