Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chapter19 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chapter19 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chup chap kyun khadi hai, chup chap tu kyun khadi hai fasle ki ghadi hai, chup chap tu kyun khadi hai, hat ve cha me, mejaz regulus in the world chapter 30,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Simmi Arora

Chapter 19 "The End.." I slept, 23rd January, 2016 The next morning When I woke up, It was 10 am, Why tf am I always late?? He will arrive in just half an hour! Ughh!!! I woke up, made my bed, took my stuff and straight away went to the washroom! I wore a pajama and a simple top, I came out of the washroom straightened my hair, did a little bit of makeup (Kajal and lip balm) It was already 10:45, I started wearing my saree.. Fuckk it!! Because it's the biggest task ever!! My God... I wore the blouse, but its hook... I couldn't close it, so I decided to tie it up later.. I started a YouTube tutorial of how to wear a saree, and can somebody please pat on my back because I wore it perfectly in my first try only... I felt like I completed the biggest task ever!! My god.. No, trust me it's very hard!! I was trying to close the hook, "Ahh, my hands!!" I said shouting as my hands were paining but I was still trying to close it, And just when I was going to give up, "Umm..I can help.." I heard a voice from behind I turned towards him, yes yaaa Shrey!! "I..I don't know when you came!! I am sorry.." I started to fumble, He then came closer to me, kept a finger on my lips, hushed me and whispered soflty in my ears, "Turn around.." Ahh!! Why do you things repeat itself so bad???? This happened on the Prom day.. Man!! However I was not turning around, c'mon!! How could I?? He then took both of his hands on my waist, grabbed me from the front, took his hand on my back..moving his hand upward from my lower spinal area and, "It's done Ishu!!" He said coming very close to my lips, No No, I fucking can't control.. Nhii Ishita!!.. ughh!! I got relief when he took a step back, by the way, these all happened in a moment that I didn't even notice him properly.. Shitt, fuckk!.. He is looking handsome af!! Dude!! Navy blue Formal Coat with white shirt and black pant, blue watch and hair is just the same way he keeps it, Why is he so fucking attractive??? He snapped his fingers in front of me, "Abee aee?? Pighal gyi kya dekh krr mujhe?? Abee yrr, aise mtt dekh, sharm ari hai yrr!!" He said laughing and blushing.. I went a little close to him, kept my hand on his shoulder and said, "You are looking really hot, handsome, sexy and fucking attractive...." "Ohhh bhaii bhaii!! Jaan legi?? Btw, Those same compliments goes for you too, Desi sexy girl lag rahi hai!!" "Jaa naa!" I said laughing at him, he was speaking and till then I was wearing my earrings, "Nice earrings Ishu!" "Thank you, Papa gifted me these.." "Wow, umm tere saree ke sath bracelet kaisa lgega??" "Ahh!! It would be just like a cherry on the cake but unfortunately I don't gave one.." "Haath de.." "Kyuu propose kregaa??" I said laughing hilariously.. "Abee gadhi, de jldi!!" I did as he said, And WTF?? He took his hands inside his pocket and took out a beautiful bracelet, I ftt se took away my hands.. "Tu pagal hai kya Shrey??" "Ishita..Please, natak mtt krr or I will throw it!!" "But..Shrey..." "Please Ishu.." He said holding my hand, Please do not do all this... It makes me love you more and my heart always pokes me to confess to you, No, I didn't it say all this to him I just led him make me wear the bracelet.. "It looks good on you and I have a question..." "Thank you soo much..But please aj ke baad se ye sb nhi.. okay?? And haan, ask your question.." "Will.. umm.. will you be.. Will you be my dance partner for today?" Woah!!! I was so excited that I didn't even take a second to say yes to him, It was 11:15 we were late, I waved papa a bye and left with him, The main problem with sarees that we cannot sit on bike like we usually do, Ughh!! I sat on his bullet and kept one hand on his right shoulder.. I was gazing at my bracelet.. In 10 minutes or so we reached our school, It was looking so pretty.. The theme of our Farewell was, "EXPLORE, 2015-2016" Anu and Abhi too came, Anu was looking soo gorgeous and Abhi was looking just like a gentleman! Everybody looked different and all groomed up!! Girls were busy flaunting their sarees, and guys were busy setting their hair, (I don't know why half of the guys always take their hand through their hair..) We all went in, All 12th students had to sit it down and we had to manage everything.. I even didn't eat anything in the morning.. Shrey was too busy with his friends and half an hour was already over, The program was to start on 1:30 and it was 12:45 right now, Till then Shrey came with a tiffin with sandwiches and said, "Tu gadhi hai kya? Kuch khayi kyu nhi tu??" "Aree vo, itna kaam tha toh.." "Chup reh tu, careless hai bohot!! Ye pkd or chup chap khaa!!" I said down to eat, but trust me I was not willing to eat at all! He took one sandwich in his hand, "Muh khol.." And made me eat... Ehh!! I had to eat kyuki bohot pyaar se khila raha tha yrr! I was full and I kept one hand on my stomach, making a cute baby face and said, "Dekh naa I am full, aj farewell hai, moti krdega kya yrr tu??" "Thik thik, drama mtt krr!!" Now it's time for the program to start, I didn't actually take part in any program as I was told by my doctor to not dance for at least 7 to 10 months... I missed this opportunity, I was standing a little away from Shrey, he was sitting actually... We were having eye contacts in almost every minutes and after the program started we all were clapping and in about 2 hours later at 3 pm, I got his message.. •Shrey- "Kaha hai tu?? Lunch break hua hai!! Aaja naa yrr please..." •Ishita- "Nhi yrr.. Thoda busy hu, okay?? Will ttyl!" Umm... I never refused to him but there was something I prepared for him and my few friends, Lunch break was over and after half an hour, approx at 4 pm, The anchor spoke, "Now here for a sweet message we call upon Ishita, on the podium.." Shrey was shocked.. I went on, "Hey everyone, a very good evening... We all say, ups and downs are a part of our life and the year 2015-2016 has been something like that to me... So, I have these three people, who I am thankful to, Starting with our beloved Abhi, 'Hey yrr! I might not know you that well but from Rishikesh till now, you have been the craziest of all! I always loved being with you as I knew that ye ldka pkaa kuch mzedaar krega..Hehe, However you'll go soon! And trust me we're gonna miss you.. Ya ya we is, Me and Anu obviously..' And now coming forward to Anu, 'Yep, tu jaa nhi rhi hai iss saal but you've been that one best person to me always and through out the year! You were always up for me, Thank you nhi bolungi tko, as its just too much formal for our bond! But You're always there, and I am glad I got you! I love you..' And our last but never the least person but the most important and special to me, Everyone's star boy Shrey, 'Soo, Shrey Oberoi, heyy! Tumse toh bohot kuch khna hai but as you know god is never in my favour! But, the best thing which happened to me this year was how we bumped into each other! If you don't know that better know that I Love you... Nhi Nhi not that one, but vo best friend vala love you!! You are the most precious person to me, how our not so good relation turned out THE BEST...hehe, this journey of us has been insane! You are perfectly perfect that's why mere bss ke nahin ho... However you will go soon, and you know I will never ever miss you, Or miss us eating momos, miss us being crazy, miss us irritating and teasing each other and Anu, Abhi... I hate U and I will always do also so never ever expect me to call you..(Then i whisper on the mike..) Shh! Inn lines ka sb opposite khna tha' Bbye now vrna teacher se pitaii pdegi.." I had little tears in my eyes... Everyone was hooting and clapping, Anu, Abhi and Shrey also had tears in their eyes, they stood up, ran towards me and hugged me tightly.. It was just like a perfect group hug I ever had.. Things went on, It was 6 pm , All the teachers were dispersed and when it was the time for the students to disperse.. Shrey ran towards the podium and said, "Hey everybody, settle down please and no teachers are here right now, so I have something to say for the most special person.." Everybody settled, I was shocked ki isse kya ho gya?? And what is he talking about?? He then continued... "Yes so, that special person is very close to my heart, I was an idiot to realise everything so late..but I think today is the day maybe... Ishita Arora, han vhi 11th D vali... She is just not my best friend but my everything, Hey Ishu! Surprised? Shocked? Confused? I know tu abhi bohot curious hogi ki yeh kya ho rha... (He then took the wireless mic and started walking towards me while speaking..) Kya bolu tumhare bare m? Bss kuch chize aj clear krni thi.. Guts toh nhi h but still! Ishu, you remember when I called you and you said tera btane ka mood nhi h, and you ended the call, co incidentally vo call kti nhi thi, I heard it all! I know your past from that day only, Nhi Nhi now don't overthink that I was just with you as I came to know about your past..Not at all... the day tera accident hua tha, I realised, how much I needed you! All the things started repeating itself, and it made me realise that Naina wants me to be with you... Strange, Right? Ishita, you are very very close to my heart... Yes, I didn't forget Naina, but I can't forget you too... We turned out to be the best of the friends... and maybe relation breaks, but I know you are afraid to lose your best friend, so.. I promise you that I m Never Gonna Leave you! But, you to promise me you are never gonna leave me.. ( he was holding my hands at this moment and we were having an eye contact! And suddenly tears fell down my eyes, my ears craved everyday to hear this..) Hey, Hey... Don't cry! You deserve happiness.. Ishita these all that happened was just like a dream! And people say dream never comes true.. Maybe our story was a not a romantic movie, Maybe I can't give you all the happiness, But I promise to try my best.. Maybe I can't handle you some days, But I promise the very next day I will cook for you.. Maybe I might not be the best, But I promise to bring ice cream for you, even at midnights.. I promise to to pamper you on your periods, bring you dark chocolates, make food for you whatever you crave for, kiss you on your forehead and let you sleep on my shoulder... I promise everything I never promised myself... I promise to never change, But Ishita.. there is one thing I can't promise... 'Naina..' Ishita.. I can't promise to forget her, you can find me someday looking at her picture and crying, I know you would hate me at that moment, that's why I can't promise to forget her... I can't, han I was the one who said that, 'Kuch rishte bne hi hote h tutne ke liye..' but vo kuch rishte tut ke bhi nhi alg hota hai, and that relation I have with Naina and with you too.. (he too had tears in his eyes, he wiped his tears and continued..) I promise my life to you, I promise my everything, I promise to keep all my promises and I know I know, you still love me, that's why I promise to love you more...(He sat on his knees with his one hand in front and head bowed..) 'I LOVE YOU ISHITA ARORA', can you promise me your forever? Can you promise me yourself?.." I was in tears and crying out loudly.. Just a difference that this time I was not broken.. I sat on my knees too and with a shaky voice I whispered to him, "I promise my whole life to you, and I would even love you when you stare at Naina's picture and cry for her! I would love you in every situation, whether you fail miserably or you're not okay!..." Everything was a dream come to, whatever I wanted to tell him, he told me... His words were priceless and that day has been my best day... 'BEST' is a very small word in comparison to that day.. Ohh ohh!! By the way, Hey, Welcome to 31st December 2020!! Yaa tomorrow is New Year, New beginning and 2021 is gonna give me a new start to my life.. I am 23 currently and no more that 17 years old Ishita Arora.... And yaa, I have something to tell you guys.. At the end the stories are never complete, at the end No Promises stays, at the end nothing is beautiful because ending is never beautiful, at the end everything is messed up and at the end they are no more together... I m engaged.. I am with my fiance right now, you all don't know him!! Hey Hey Hey!! Stop, don't think that, I just pranked you all, yes..maybe stories are never complete and at the end No Promises stays and everything is messed up and they are no more together... BUT, My story is a little different, I am with my fiance.. Han vahi Naina wala Shrey.. We are engaged in this covid-19 period and...umm... 2 MAHINE BAAD HMARI SHADI HAI... Ehhh!!!! Ohh say hiii to my readers Shrey, Guys, ye bohot chipku hai, picha hi nhi chodhta hai mera!! (I was laughing..) And where are we?? Han 2 mahine baad hmari shadi hai, Destination wedding hai! Kaha?? Itna bhi nhi pta?? Vhi same jgh, Bunjee jumping or prom day, yaad h naa!?? Han Han RISHIKESH!.. And yes, here we are at the end of this story, Not a end which is messed up, Not a end where we are broken, This is a end where we are getting married! Today I can proudly shout to everybody that, "WOWW yrr!! WHAT A JOURNEY OF US!!..." ________________________________________ THE END.. Here is Chapter 19!❤ For the previous chapters, Click:- #JourneyOf_Us Hope you liked it!💕 A short message- "Hey, you all! Its been a crazy December for me, waking up, writing and posting!! I have been showered with so much love, that I didn't expect at all! If you all wouldn't have been supporting, trust me, I wouldn't complete this story ever!.. on 30th Dec I finished writing the whole story, it was 3 am at that time.. and in 2020, 30th Dec was the only day when I was soo soo happy at night and slept with a big smile on my face! I was excited to post my story, and today I m at the End of my first story, "JOURNEY OF US", I have a lot of memories and emotions joined with this story! Maybe this wasn't my best, but still I m proud of myself!❤ Thank you everyone who read it all and who are still reading it.. I m overwhelmed with all the love on this story! And I promise to come up with a new story someday!🌸 Again thanking you all as, thank you for once to you guys is not enough! I LOVE YOU ALL, and do remember some stories are messed up but ending are not always bad!💕 Signing off, -Simmi " (Mentions in the comments) (and collab invites for reading) Thanks for reading!❤❤ #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqstory #chapter19 #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales YourQuote Baba Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
"JOURNEY OF US"
CHAPTER 19, "The End.."
(caption) Chapter 19 "The End.."

I slept,

23rd January, 2016
The next morning When I woke up, It was 10 am,
Why tf am I always late??
He will arrive in just half an hour! Ughh!!!
I woke up, made my bed, took my stuff and straight away went to the washroom! 
I wore a pajama and a simple top, 
I came out of the washroom straightened my hair, did a little bit of makeup (Kajal and lip balm) 
It was already 10:45, 
I started wearing my saree..
Fuckk it!! Because it's the biggest task ever!! My God...
I wore the blouse, but its hook... 
I couldn't close it, so I decided to tie it up later..

I started a YouTube tutorial of how to wear a saree, and can somebody please pat on my back because I wore it perfectly in my first try only... 
I felt like I completed the biggest task ever!! My god..
No, trust me it's very hard!!

I was trying to close the hook,
"Ahh, my hands!!"
I said shouting as my hands were paining but I was still trying to close it,
And just when I was going to give up,
"Umm..I can help.."
I heard a voice from behind I turned towards him, yes yaaa Shrey!!
"I..I don't know when you came!! I am sorry.."
I started to fumble,
He then came closer to me, kept a finger on my lips, hushed me and whispered soflty in my ears,
"Turn around.."
Ahh!! Why do you things repeat itself so bad???? 
This happened on the Prom day.. Man!!

However I was not turning around, c'mon!! How could I?? 
He then took both of his hands on my waist, grabbed me from the front, took his hand on my back..moving his hand upward from my lower spinal area and,
"It's done Ishu!!"
He said coming very close to my lips, 
No No, I fucking can't control.. Nhii Ishita!!.. ughh!! 

I got relief when he took a step back, 
by the way, these all happened in a moment that I didn't even notice him properly..
Shitt, fuckk!..
He is looking handsome af!! Dude!!
Navy blue Formal Coat with white shirt and black pant, blue watch and hair is just the same way he keeps it,
Why is he so fucking attractive???

He snapped his fingers in front of me,
"Abee aee?? Pighal gyi kya dekh krr mujhe?? Abee yrr, aise mtt dekh, sharm ari hai yrr!!"
He said laughing and blushing..
I went a little close to him, kept my hand on his shoulder and said,
"You are looking really hot, handsome, sexy and fucking attractive...."
"Ohhh bhaii bhaii!! Jaan legi?? Btw,
Those same compliments goes for you too, Desi sexy girl lag rahi hai!!"
"Jaa naa!"
I said laughing at him, he was speaking and till then I was wearing my earrings,
"Nice earrings Ishu!"
"Thank you, Papa gifted me these.."
"Wow, umm tere saree ke sath bracelet kaisa lgega??"
"Ahh!! It would be just like a cherry on the cake but unfortunately I don't gave one.."
"Haath de.."
"Kyuu propose kregaa??"
I said laughing hilariously..
"Abee gadhi, de jldi!!"
I did as he said,
And WTF?? 
He took his hands inside his pocket and took out a beautiful bracelet,
I ftt se took away my hands..
"Tu pagal hai kya Shrey??"
"Ishita..Please, natak mtt krr or I will throw it!!"
"But..Shrey..."
"Please Ishu.."
He said holding my hand,
Please do not do all this... It makes me love you more and my heart always pokes me to confess to you,

No, I didn't it say all this to him I just led him make me wear the bracelet..
"It looks good on you and I have a question..."
"Thank you soo much..But please aj ke baad se ye sb nhi.. okay?? And haan, ask your question.."
"Will.. umm.. will you be.. Will you be my dance partner for today?"
Woah!!! I was so excited that I didn't even take a second to say yes to him, 

It was 11:15 we were late, 
I waved papa a bye and left with him, 
The main problem with sarees that we cannot sit on bike like we usually do, Ughh!! 

I sat on his bullet and kept one hand on his right shoulder..
I was gazing at my bracelet..
In 10 minutes or so we reached our school, 
It was looking so pretty.. 
The theme of our Farewell was,
"EXPLORE, 2015-2016"

Anu and Abhi too came, 
Anu was looking soo gorgeous and Abhi was looking just like a gentleman!
Everybody looked different and all groomed up!!

Girls were busy flaunting their sarees, and guys were busy setting their hair, (I don't know why half of the guys always take their hand through their hair..)

We all went in, 
All 12th students had to sit it down and we had to manage everything.. 
I even didn't eat anything in the morning..
Shrey was too busy with his friends and half an hour was already over, 
The program was to start on 1:30 and it was 12:45 right now, 

Till then Shrey came with a tiffin with sandwiches and said,
"Tu gadhi hai kya? Kuch khayi kyu nhi tu??"
"Aree vo, itna kaam tha toh.."
"Chup reh tu, careless hai bohot!! Ye pkd or chup chap khaa!!"
I said down to eat, but trust me I was not willing to eat at all!
He took one sandwich in his hand,
"Muh khol.."
And made me eat... Ehh!! I had to eat kyuki bohot pyaar se khila raha tha yrr!

I was full and I kept one hand on my stomach, making a cute baby face and said,
"Dekh naa I am full, aj farewell hai, moti krdega kya yrr tu??"
"Thik thik, drama mtt krr!!"

Now it's time for the program to start,
I didn't actually take part in any program as I was told by my doctor to not dance for at least 7 to 10 months... 
I missed this opportunity,
I was standing a little away from Shrey, he was sitting actually...

We were having eye contacts in almost every minutes and after the program started we all were clapping and in about 2 hours later at 3 pm,
I got his message..
•Shrey- "Kaha hai tu?? Lunch break hua hai!! Aaja naa yrr please..."
•Ishita- "Nhi yrr.. Thoda busy hu, okay?? Will ttyl!"

Umm... I never refused to him but there was something I prepared for him and my few friends, 
Lunch break was over and after half an hour, approx at 4 pm, The anchor spoke,
"Now here for a sweet message we call upon Ishita, on the podium.."
Shrey was shocked..

I went on,
"Hey everyone, a very good evening...
We all say, ups and downs are a part of our life and the year 2015-2016 has been something like that to me...
So, I have these three people, who I am thankful to, Starting with our beloved Abhi, 
'Hey yrr! I might not know you that well but from Rishikesh till now, you have been the craziest of all! I always loved being with you as I knew that ye ldka pkaa kuch mzedaar krega..Hehe, However you'll go soon! And trust me we're gonna miss you.. Ya ya we is, Me and Anu obviously..'
And now coming forward to Anu, 
'Yep, tu jaa nhi rhi hai iss saal but you've been that one best person to me always and through out the year! You were always up for me, Thank you nhi bolungi tko, as its just too much formal for our bond! But You're always there, and I am glad I got you! I love you..'
And our last but never the least person but the most important and special to me, Everyone's star boy Shrey, 
'Soo, Shrey Oberoi, heyy! Tumse toh bohot kuch khna hai but as you know god is never in my favour! But, the best thing which happened to me this year was how we bumped into each other! If you don't know that better know that I Love you... Nhi Nhi not that one, but vo best friend vala love you!! You are the most precious person to me, how our not so good relation turned out THE BEST...hehe, this journey of us has been insane! You are perfectly perfect that's why mere bss ke nahin ho... However you will go soon, and you know I will never ever miss you, Or miss us eating momos, miss us being crazy, miss us irritating and teasing each other and Anu, Abhi... I hate U and I will always do also so never ever expect me to call you..(Then i whisper on the mike..) Shh! Inn lines ka sb opposite khna tha'
Bbye now vrna teacher se pitaii pdegi.." 

I had little tears in my eyes... 
Everyone was hooting and clapping,
Anu, Abhi and Shrey also had tears in their eyes, they stood up, ran towards me and hugged me tightly..
It was just like a perfect group hug I ever had..
Things went on, It was 6 pm ,
All the teachers were dispersed and when it was the time for the students to disperse.. Shrey ran towards the podium and said, 

"Hey everybody, settle down please and no teachers are here right now, so I have something to say for the most special person.."
Everybody settled, I was shocked ki isse kya ho gya?? And what is he talking about?? 

He then continued...
"Yes so, that special person is very close to my heart, I was an idiot to realise everything so late..but I think today is the day maybe... Ishita Arora, han vhi 11th D vali... She is just not my best friend but my everything, Hey Ishu! Surprised? Shocked? Confused? I know tu abhi bohot curious hogi ki yeh kya ho rha... (He then took the wireless mic and started walking towards me while speaking..) Kya bolu tumhare bare m? Bss kuch chize aj clear krni thi.. Guts toh nhi h but still! Ishu, you remember when I called you and you said tera btane ka mood nhi h, and you ended the call, co incidentally vo call kti nhi thi, I heard it all! I know your past from that day only, Nhi Nhi now don't overthink that I was just with you as I came to know about your past..Not at all... the day tera accident hua tha, I realised, how much I needed you! All the things started repeating itself, and it made me realise that Naina wants me to be with you... Strange, Right? 
Ishita, you are very very close to my heart... Yes, I didn't forget Naina, but I can't forget you too... 
We turned out to be the best of the friends... and maybe relation breaks, but I know you are afraid to lose your best friend, so.. 
I promise you that I m Never Gonna Leave you! But, you to promise me you are never gonna leave me.. ( he was holding my hands at this moment and we were having an eye contact! And suddenly tears fell down my eyes, my ears craved everyday to hear this..) Hey, Hey... Don't cry! You deserve happiness.. Ishita these all that happened was just like a dream! And people say dream never comes true.. 
Maybe our story was a not a romantic movie, 
Maybe I can't give you all the happiness, But I promise to try my best.. 
Maybe I can't handle you some days, But I promise the very next day I will cook for you.. 
Maybe I might not be the best, But I promise to bring ice cream for you, even at midnights.. 
I promise to to pamper you on your periods, bring you dark chocolates, make food for you whatever you crave for, kiss you on your forehead and let you sleep on my shoulder... 
I promise everything I never promised myself... 
I promise to never change, 
But Ishita.. there is one thing I can't promise... 'Naina..' Ishita.. I can't promise to forget her, you can find me someday looking at her picture and crying, I know you would hate me at that moment, that's why I can't promise to forget her... I can't, han I was the one who said that, 'Kuch rishte bne hi hote h tutne ke liye..' but vo kuch rishte tut ke bhi nhi alg hota hai, and that relation I have with Naina and with you too.. (he too had tears in his eyes, he wiped his tears and continued..) 
I promise my life to you, I promise my everything, I promise to keep all my promises and I know I know, you still love me, that's why I promise to love you more...(He sat on his knees with his one hand in front and head bowed..) 
'I LOVE YOU ISHITA ARORA', can you promise me your forever? Can you promise me yourself?.."
I was in tears and crying out loudly..

Just a difference that this time I was not broken..
I sat on my knees too and with a shaky voice I whispered to him,

"I promise my whole life to you, and I would even love you when you stare at Naina's picture and cry for her! I would love you in every situation, whether you fail miserably or you're not okay!..."

Everything was a dream come to, whatever I wanted to tell him, he told me...
His words were priceless and that day has been my best day...
'BEST' is a very small word in comparison to that day..

Ohh ohh!! By the way, 
Hey, Welcome to 31st December 2020!! 
Yaa tomorrow is New Year, New beginning and 2021 is gonna give me a new start to my life..
I am 23 currently and no more that 17 years old Ishita Arora.... 

And yaa, I have something to tell you guys..
At the end the stories are never complete, at the end No Promises stays, at the end nothing is beautiful because ending is never beautiful, at the end everything is messed up and at the end they are no more together...

I m engaged.. I am with my fiance right now, you all don't know him!!

Hey Hey Hey!! 
Stop, don't think that,
I just pranked you all, yes..maybe stories are never complete and at the end No Promises stays and everything is messed up and they are no more together... BUT,
My story is a little different, I am with my fiance..
Han vahi Naina wala Shrey..
We are engaged in this covid-19 period and...umm... 

2 MAHINE BAAD HMARI SHADI HAI...
Ehhh!!!!

Ohh say hiii to my readers Shrey,
Guys, ye bohot chipku hai, picha hi nhi chodhta hai mera!! (I was laughing..)

And where are we??
Han 2 mahine baad hmari shadi hai,
Destination wedding hai! 
Kaha??
Itna bhi nhi pta??
Vhi same jgh, 
Bunjee jumping or prom day, yaad h naa!??
Han Han RISHIKESH!..

And yes, here we are at the end of this story, 
Not a end which is messed up, 
Not a end where we are broken,
This is a end where we are getting married!
Today I can proudly shout to everybody that,

"WOWW yrr!! WHAT A JOURNEY OF US!!..."

THE END..

Here is Chapter 19!❤
For the previous chapters, Click:-
#journeyof_us
Hope you liked it!💕

A short message-
"Hey, you all! Its been a crazy December for me, waking up, writing and posting!! I have been showered with so much love, that I didn't expect at all! If you all wouldn't have been supporting, trust me, I wouldn't complete this story ever!.. on 30th Dec I finished writing the whole story, it was 3 am at that time.. and in 2020, 30th Dec was the only day when I was soo soo happy at night and slept with a big smile on my face! I was excited to post my story, and today I m at the End of my first story, "JOURNEY OF US", I have a lot of memories and emotions joined with this story! Maybe this wasn't my best, but still I m proud of myself!❤ Thank you everyone who read it all and who are still reading it.. I m overwhelmed with all the love on this story! And I promise to come up with a new story someday!🌸 Again thanking you all as, thank you for once to you guys is not enough! I LOVE YOU ALL, and do remember some stories are messed up but ending are not always bad!💕
Signing off,
-Simmi   "

(Mentions in the comments) (and collab invites for reading)

Thanks for reading!❤❤
#yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts 
#yqstory #chapter19 #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales 
YourQuote Baba
Aesthetic Thoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification