Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcnihlism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcnihlism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

loyalica

For a moment, lets forget that I am science student. I am a human, who breathes and need foods to be alive. My story of student started from the time when I was 3 years old. The time of playing, enjoying childhood, Right? But like me many innocent birds were caged and send to the school. Competition started. Everyone wants there bird to fly high in sky. Before entering in the school, my mumma whispered in my ears, "beta, come up with good grades and be good boy" . I nodded my head with tears in my eyes. Time evolved. I become 10 years old, one tution daily after my 4 hour school session. Hardly I get only 1 hour to play with my caged fellow. Study!Study!Study! Again time evolves, I become 16 years old and got 85% in board. Everyone was praising until one my cousin like me got 86%. Magic happened, my parent become disappointed. They said getting 81 marks in science and 85 in maths is not of big achievement. Competition and competition. 9 to 10 hours study, no play, big wall surrounded,pair of high power spectacles dancing on my nose, fat physics book staring on me, like tall building numericals is. Sinθ ,cosθ, projectile motion,Kepler's law, gay-lussac's law , Avagadro number, unit of gravitational force, limit, organic chemistry, exceptional of this that. Oh stop!!! From behind someone whispers," study boy study or you will fail, you will come last in competition" . Again I sail in middle of ocean to drown again. Deep inside, no breathe, no hand to hold, no smile. There I beaded with many 'motivational' comments. "Beta, how much is your rank?" "You could have done better" "Study for good salary" #Student #yqbaba #gurujigyan #wcnihlism

read more
Saari umar hum
Mar mar ke jee liye
Ek pal to ab humein jeene do
Jeene do
//Caption For a moment, lets forget that I am science student. I am a human, who breathes and need foods to be alive. My story of student started from the time when I was 3 years old. The time of playing, enjoying childhood, Right? But like me many innocent birds were caged and send to the school. Competition started. Everyone wants there bird to fly high in sky. Before entering in the school, my mumma whispered in my ears, "beta, come up with good grades and be good boy" . I nodded my head with tears in my eyes. Time evolved. I become 10 years old, one tution daily after my 4 hour school session. Hardly I get only 1 hour to play with my caged fellow. Study!Study!Study! 
Again time evolves, I become 16 years old and got 85% in board. Everyone was praising until one my cousin like me got 86%. Magic happened, my parent become disappointed. They said getting 81 marks in science and 85 in maths is not of big achievement. Competition and competition. 
9 to 10 hours study, no play, big wall surrounded,pair of high power spectacles dancing on my nose, fat physics book staring on me, like tall building numericals is. Sinθ ,cosθ, projectile motion,Kepler's law, gay-lussac's law , Avagadro number, unit of gravitational force, limit, organic chemistry, exceptional of this that.

Oh stop!!! From behind someone whispers," study boy study or you will fail, you will come last in competition" . Again I sail in middle of ocean to drown again. Deep inside, no breathe, no hand to hold, no smile. There I beaded with many 'motivational' comments. 
"Beta, how much is your rank?"
"You could have done better" 
"Study for good salary"

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification